Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Just before Curvage 1.0 went away, there were a few shots of her sister, who looked like a blonde Mal + 25 pounds or so.  Can anybody repost those?  :)

Sure. I think Mal said something along the lines of her sister being 20lbs heavier and carries it mostly on her stomach, where as it all goes to her ass; words to that effect anyway.

post-823-14513186892791_thumb.jpg

post-823-14513186893097_thumb.jpg

Interesting comparisons  8)  I really like what the extra weight did to her body.  :o

Yeah, was still amazing before but extraordinarily God-like after.

I found out some more information about her twin btw, well measurement information of when I think the original two photos (and this one) were taken anyway:

Weight: 203lbs

Bust: 44"

Waist: 32"

Hips: 51"

Now I bring this up as at Mal's highest weight that she said she was was 181lbs and "I was probably 50-54 inches at that time"... With that in mind can you imagine Mal's hip-to-waist ratio at 200lbs if her hips were the same size as her sisters when she was 20lbs lighter??!

I mean Mal at her sister's weight of 203lbs could approximately be like:

Bust: 44"

Waist: 30"

Hips: 56+"

I think my face would go all like the opening of the Ark of the Covenant but it would be worth it.

post-823-14513190458946_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'd find her much more appealing in her current form if I didn't know how much more stunning she was in her previous one. Ergo, it's impossible for me to just shrug it off and be like 'oh, well she's still glorious.' Sorry. All I can think about is how awesome she was, and how less awesome she is now.

This.

Not to jump on the negative bandwagon or anything... she IS still glorious, but it is hard to see her in the same way when you know how mind-blowing she was before. I didn't think I would be so disheartened if it happened but I guess I am...

Personally:

1) Is going to stop me watching her videos and being obsessed? No.

2) I think it is more likely than you think that she will gain the weight back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • westing changed the title to Enjoying my new car! (MAEBH17)