New to the Site:

Hey! So we're new to this site...somewhat lol. I (Che) within the last week told my girlfriend about my fetish and she amazingly agreed to take this gaining journey! I'm truly the luckiest man alive. But...I've been a member to curvage for a while and there was no way I wouldn't share this. She was cool with documenting the gain. She's brand new to the site...hence the "somewhat" and so we made a shared thread. Here's the starting photos...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, Trinity&Che said:

Hey! So we're new to this site...somewhat lol. I (Che) within the last week told my girlfriend about my fetish and she amazingly agreed to take this gaining journey! I'm truly the luckiest man alive. But...I've been a member to curvage for a while and there was no way I wouldn't share this. She was cool with documenting the gain. She's brand new to the site...hence the "somewhat" and so we made a shared thread. Here's the starting photos...

We're going to have her gain to 180. Start smaller. She's about 155 now. So pumped :)

Guest pangzi
12 hours ago, Trinity&Che said:

Hey! It's not much but here's a tiny gain since about two weeks ago. I (Trinity) have never felt better! Excited to begin this little journey with someone who accepts, appreciates, and loves every part of my body and especially excited to document and share it. :)

That's great!  Emjoy yourself, eat whatever you want, indulge yourself.  I'm sure your boyfriend will love you all the more for it!  :)

You have a great figure.  It's going to look amazing with the extra weight!