Chubby Girl Videos

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Isn't that some kind of wonderful?

Hopefully she keeps on posting, usually the way these things go is that they post like crazy for the first week, creepers show up and they don't post for months, if ever again.

As said though, great personality, great voice, great face.

Breaking the norms of YouTube stuffers!

It wasn't until after I posted this that I remembered the whole creeper threat. I found a few more YT channels that I haven't seen posted here yet, but lemme start with this one.

Yeah, I swear that if anybody scares this one off I will be very pissed. That is why people lurk.

I agree with all of the above.  I would like to add another nice thing about her videos. Unlike too many other belly girsl, she does not do her videos in the bathroom but rather in other rooms of the house.  That is much sexier than the bathroo, imho.  It implies that she is someone you could meet in a normal room.  Her only problem is he camera which is slow.  But, hell, we can't have everything, and she is really the best.

There are already people positing bizarre creepy comments. Why do these people think that's a good idea? Do they want to have more vids to watch or no? Why make stupid weird demands, this person it posting fap-able material free of charge to you and it's not good enough?????????? WTF??!?!?!

There are already people positing bizarre creepy comments. Why do these people think that's a good idea? Do they want to have more vids to watch or no? Why make stupid weird demands, this person it posting fap-able material free of charge to you and it's not good enough?????????? WTF??!?!?!

That's Youtube for ya. Spammers, trolls and creeps abound.

• 1 month later...

One of the most sensational finds I've seen in a long long time. The very first appearances of Muffinmaid comes to my mind, in terms of courage, confidence and charisma. This girl is absolutely adorable, fun and insanely sexy regardless of weight. Such a charismatic personality! Here's to hoping she will stay online.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvJ4ty4H998

Uploaded just 5 hours ago! This video was originally intended for subscribers-only, but without that option available, she's made it public for everyone. Curiously enough its her smoothest video, as there isn't any skipping and it manages to run at 50-60 frames per second rather than the usual 10-12

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Jesus, I can't believe we're arguing over the FPS while she's uploading videos like this. Fine, it's running smoothly enough so that when she speaks her words line up with her lip movements. Sorry poindexters. New upload:

Another Update