Bella Thorne

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Loveajellybelly

I wonder if Bella ever snacks on food while looking how thin and successful zendaya is right now 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 12:20 AM, Guest18284 said:

Bella-Thorne---Exits-a-late-dinner-at-Craigs-in-West-Hollywood-01.jpgBella-Thorne---Exits-a-late-dinner-at-Craigs-in-West-Hollywood-02.jpgBella-Thorne---Exits-a-late-dinner-at-Craigs-in-West-Hollywood-03.jpgBella-Thorne---Exits-a-late-dinner-at-Craigs-in-West-Hollywood-04.jpgBella-Thorne---Exits-a-late-dinner-at-Craigs-in-West-Hollywood-07.jpgBella-Thorne---Exits-a-late-dinner-at-Craigs-in-West-Hollywood-08.jpgBella-Thorne---Spotted-leaving-a-spa-in-NYC-01.jpgBella-Thorne---Spotted-leaving-a-spa-in-NYC-02.jpgBella-Thorne---Spotted-leaving-a-spa-in-NYC-03.jpgBella-Thorne---Spotted-leaving-a-spa-in-NYC-04.jpgBella-Thorne---Spotted-leaving-a-spa-in-NYC-05.jpgBella-Thorne---Spotted-leaving-a-spa-in-NYC-06.jpg

She still looks a little chubby in these pictures, but she's currently losing weight. At the rate she was going, she would have been 200# by the end of summer. I think she peaked around March or April. She'll be back, I think her lifestyle is not going to change much.

• 2 weeks later...