Me and my amazing wife's experience over the years

fontenoy

Delurking here to share my own feederism experience with my amazing wife.

We met during my junior (her senior) year of high school (around 2006/2007). I've always been pretty slim at 5'6 130 lbs and at the time she was 5'4 120ish lbs. We started off becoming best friends since we had so much in common. Soon we were inseparable and deeply in love. I knew after just a few months that she was the only one for me. She was my first and prior to having sex with her I really had no idea about anything having to do with feederism or even BBWs. But once we started getting intimate my mind always seemed to wonder into how amazing her body felt (particularly the soft places) and what it would be like if she put on additional weight. I found myself fantasizing about her growing bigger and softer from over eating on a constant basis. After a little while I started to freak myself out. It got to a point where I felt extremely guilty for wanting to change her body for my own sexual interests and I ended up taking a break in our relationship (one of the biggest mistakes of my life). I used this time alone to figure myself out. I discovered curvage and other sites dedicated to these sexual interests and my entire outlook changed. It was so comforting to find all of these people, both male and female, who were into the exact same kinks as myself.

At this point I knew without a doubt that I was still in love with her and she made it obvious that she wanted to get back together. So we rekindled our relationship and after another six months or so I came clean to her. I told her about my sexual fetish and that I get so turned on by the though of her gaining weight. I explained that I fell in love with her for who she is and that would NEVER change, regardless of her weight. But I wanted to put it out there that I have this strong urge to feed her and feel the weight soften the feminine parts of her body. I knew she was in love with me but I still expected her to react in disgust. To my surprise she was not turned off by the idea, and even seemed somewhat perceptive to it. She said that it was kind of a relief because her genetics on her mother's side makes her destined to be fat (she does have a pretty large mother). While she wasn't sure if she wanted to actively gain at the moment, she liked knowing what turned me on and was happy I'm opened up to her about it.

Fast-forward a few months and she began letting me make her "special" desserts. I would do things like mix a bunch of her favorite snacks (ice cream, twinkies, etc.) and then watch her try to eat as much as she could. As she began to warm up to my fetish she began to pack on a few more pounds. After a few months of this she broke 130 (I remember this because it was the first time she weighed more than me). At this time we were going to school and working part time. I couldn't afford to buy her as much food as I wanted so one day I jokingly mentioned the idea of her stuffing for a paysite. To my surprise again, she seemed interested in the idea. She had no idea that there were people willing to pay her to watch her stuff herself and get fatter. After introducing her to one of these sites (don't worry about which one) we talked about it and she decided to go for it. I was so happy that she was not only accepting my fetish, but she was starting to embrace it. We started making videos of her stuffing herself and selling the content through the site. The coming months would show me first hand how beautiful and sexy she could be. As she stuffed herself more her appetite started to increase. After six months or so she had grown to around 150 lbs. I couldn't contain myself. Sex was becoming so much hotter watching her soft growing body balloon into this beautiful feminine shape. Her ass especially started growing into the most perfect shape, her hips began showing stretch marks as they grew wider and softer. I was living my fantasy. As time passed she became pretty popular and had strong fan support through their purchasing of her videos. This continued as we were in college and before long she was stuffing herself on a daily basis and pushing195 lbs. Her friends and family noticed the gain and it would give me such a boner visiting them and hearing their comments. But she knew that I was in love with her and her amazing body and she didn't seem to keen on changing it.

She hovered around the 190's for a while and couldn't seem to gain much more weight. I was alright with this as she was already so beautiful and I couldn't keep my hands off her. With the stress of college, work, and life we were unable to keep up regular updates on the site. We discussed and thought it wouldn't be fair to continue with the site as we just didn't have the time anymore. Her weight remained pretty much the same until after I graduated college and we started talking about marriage. She's always dreamed of having a beautiful wedding and looking "a certain way" in her wedding day photos. I was just so grateful that she had gained as much as she had so I wasn't about to stop her from losing a bit of weight for the big day. She did regular diet and exercise until she got down to about 155 lbs. Yes, I missed the once full and feminine figure that I had before but she was happy and that's all that matters. But she would taunt me with things like "just wait until after the wedding, I'm going to be your big fat sexy wife". Hearing things like this sent me into a sexual shock and I just dreamed about what the future held for me and my soon to be bride.

Well, we tied the knot and immediately after we started talking about her body, especially during sex. I would encourage her to eat whenever and whatever she wanted. She did eat, and before long she was back in the 160s. This time the gain was more gradual. After a year of being married she was hovering around 168 lbs (around August 2015). At this time she started hinting around sexually that if I wanted her to get fat, I was going to have to "make" her get fat. This is when I learned that she is really a submissive feedee. She would only snack so much until I started to feed her. Then I started stuffing her before and during sex. This was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. We did this off and on for a few months and her weight gradually moved into the low 170's. Now, just in the last couple of months things have gotten REALLY interesting. One night a couple months ago she was super stoned (when she gets really stoned she craves both sex and food) and she opened up to me that my fetish had been rubbing off on her. She said that she loved watching her body get softer and fuller and that when she masturbates she can only climax if she jiggles her belly. She said that she has a fantasy of taking a small 120ish lb girl and stuffing her full of food until she gets as big as she is. I almost needed a defibrillator to correct my heart palpitations after this stunning admission. She said "I think you've created a monster". After this conversation we had literally the best sex of our lives. Something about us both being open and 100% honest with each other about our kinks. This also had an effect on her determination to feed herself full everyday. She'll send me texts while I'm at work about all the food she has been eating and how sexy her body is becoming. She has even started making herself weight gain shakes every night before bed (something she hasn't even done since her paysite days). So, in the last month her weight has already shot up to 183 lbs and she shows no sign of slowing down. I've noticed that the gain this time around has mainly gone to her ass, thighs, and tits, where last time around it was mostly belly (but her belly is still growing too ;)) Now we can't seem to get enough of each other. She literally told me last night during sex to call her my "fat wife" and she came as soon as I called her that (so did I ;)). She's even talked a little bit about possibly getting back into the paysite thing. While I will definitely be encouraging her, I'm going to take this at her pace and see what happens. I know it's going to be super interesting.

Please don't ask for pics right now as I want to respect her privacy. Right now I will not say who she is or what site she modeled with. But I will be talking to her about this community and may be able to get her on here herself. Then she can decide if she wants to post pics or not. One thing is for sure, this is only the beginning of something truly amazing.

Guest _Antipathy

That was a beautiful read, maybe you can show her the website as well as this thread, so she can make an account and post here every now and then if she's interested.

I hope she'll continue gaining ^_^

Guest slugowl

That was incredibly cute to read, as weird as that may sound. It put a smile on my face. And I've noticed the more I get into this that what you said here:

On 1/9/2016 at 8:12 PM, fontenoy said:

Now, just in the last couple of months things have gotten REALLY interesting. One night a couple months ago she was super stoned (when she gets really stoned she craves both sex and food) and she opened up to me that my fetish had been rubbing off on her. She said that she loved watching her body get softer and fuller and that when she masturbates she can only climax if she jiggles her belly

Where you mention that jiggling her belly is the only way she can climax. I've noticed that if I'm pleasuring myself while boyfriend is away at work, it's just not as pleasurable unless I have at least a small snack and belly jiggle. I've not admitted that to him yet mostly because I'm still surprised at it myself. But it's interesting to see that other women do the same thing.

I hope you keep us updated and tell her I wish her well! (: I'm glad you're both enjoying the ride.