Are candids creepy?

Dr. Feeder

If there is a definition of "creep," it is this.

You see these guys at BBW dances, too, hanging around the pool, pretending to be talking on the phone but trying to take a photo of someone in a bikini who has found the one place in the world she can come and just let it all hang out, so to speak

Then, security sees the creep and out they go.

If there is a definition of "creep," it is this.

You see these guys at BBW dances, too, hanging around the pool, pretending to be talking on the phone but trying to take a photo of someone in a bikini who has found the one place in the world she can come and just let it all hang out, so to speak

Then, security sees the creep and out they go.

Wait, this is real thing?! Oh man that sounds amazing. I would totally love to take my girlfriend to something like that, but she would never go! lol. Anyways yes, I agree that candids are on the creepy side. When I see a thread loaded with candids I am immediately disinterested.

I think it's creepy only if you get caught. Otherwise, they don't know and we get to linger on their deliciousness without them feeling self conscious. It's the way they left the house anyway.

Wait, this is real thing?! Oh man that sounds amazing. I would totally love to take my girlfriend to something like that, but she would never go! lol. Anyways yes, I agree that candids are on the creepy side. When I see a thread loaded with candids I am immediately disinterested.

lol yes, it is the real thing. I will never, ever forget one of my first times going to a BBW event, with my then-girlfriend, to one of the dances, paying to get in, making small talk and such, then proceeding to the pool to have a look around.

The first thing i saw was a beautiful young woman in a bikini, leaning up against the wall talking to someone.

She was close to 400 pounds and you couldn't see the bikini bottoms, first. Her stomach hung over, her top was a little too small and there were deep rolls and folds on display.  She smiled and shifted and it made her entire body shake like jello.

I was stunned...and I still may have never seen anything so incredible in my life. Better than any photo, any video. Just a young lady, not doing anything in particular, standing there with all her pounds hanging over, folds and rolls, gorgeous, perfect, wow, damn, "not worthy! not worthy!"

No photos...just have to carry this in my mind, forever.

Extremely, however that doesn't deter folks.

To play Satan's public defender, how different is taking a picture than remembering a girl in your spank bank??

The ability to share the photo makes it completely different.

KFD WAS HERE: What is going on with your formatting??

True, the ability to share, to post pics publicly without permission or knowledge of the subjects does make it creepier.

But I have to say even if you just take pics for your own use that's still somewhat creepy. I guess even mental snapshots are a wee bit creepy but you have to draw the line somewhere.

The ability to share the photo makes it completely different.

Man, I just saw the hottest fucking bitch ever. I want to bend her over and stuff her hot snatch with my love juice. She had a big fat fucking ass exploding out of her jeans, and heavy pendulous breasts straining her cardigan. Her hips were so large, I couldn't wrap my arms around them if I tried. All I could think of was sucking those Gs dry, and if I'm not spraying baby gravy on her beautiful face, painting the inside of her uterus, I mean if those hips couldn't fit through a door, and those watermelons weren't big enough,  feeding my banal desires by impregnating her will. Oh yeah, her name is Michelle, and she works at my grocery store, and instead of striking up uo a conversation, and making her laugh, I just male-gazed all over her to relay her description to you dudes.

Okay men, I shared her, AND managed to degrade her. The description you just read, or a photo depicting those gigantic hips of hers wedged her check out stand are both an arrangement of pixels on your smartphone or computer. At this point, whether it's a degradory description or a clandestine photo, what is creepy and what isn't?

BTW, this girl doesn't exist, so don't ask for photos!

lol yes, it is the real thing. I will never, ever forget one of my first times going to a BBW event, with my then-girlfriend, to one of the dances, paying to get in, making small talk and such, then proceeding to the pool to have a look around.

The first thing i saw was a beautiful young woman in a bikini, leaning up against the wall talking to someone.

She was close to 400 pounds and you couldn't see the bikini bottoms, first. Her stomach hung over, her top was a little too small and there were deep rolls and folds on display.  She smiled and shifted and it made her entire body shake like jello.

I was stunned...and I still may have never seen anything so incredible in my life. Better than any photo, any video. Just a young lady, not doing anything in particular, standing there with all her pounds hanging over, folds and rolls, gorgeous, perfect, wow, damn, "not worthy! not worthy!"

No photos...just have to carry this in my mind, forever.

^can we switch to this topic? I like it better  ;)

Man, I just saw the hottest fucking bitch ever. I want to bend her over and stuff her hot snatch with my love juice. She had a big fat fucking ass exploding out of her jeans, and heavy pendulous breasts straining her cardigan. Her hips were so large, I couldn't wrap my arms around them if I tried. All I could think of was sucking those Gs dry, and if I'm not spraying baby gravy on her beautiful face, painting the inside of her uterus, I mean if those hips couldn't fit through a door, and those watermelons weren't big enough,  feeding my banal desires by impregnating her will. Oh yeah, her name is Michelle, and she works at my grocery store, and instead of striking up uo a conversation, and making her laugh, I just male-gazed all over her to relay her description to you dudes.

Okay men, I shared her, AND managed to degrade her. The description you just read, or a photo depicting those gigantic hips of hers wedged her check out stand are both an arrangement of pixels on your smartphone or computer. At this point, whether it's a degradory description or a clandestine photo, what is creepy and what isn't?

BTW, this girl doesn't exist, so don't ask for photos!

So...where are the pics?  8)

wait, there are people who will argue that they aren't?

Perhaps not. I assumed that the very existence of the Candids forum and the participation in it by contributors and viewers suggested that some don't find it creepy--but perhaps they're like cenahater and accept their own creepiness.

I guess I was that way myself since I did occasionally look at the candids but I won't anymore.

Women consider too many things to be creepy nowadays. Lucky for all of you that like candids, I give no fucks and will gladly post my candids when I stop taking such shitty ones. ;)

Cool, I saw your Mom walking and I sort of started walking behind her, then I took out my phone and pretended to be taking a selfie but I took a whole bunch of photos of her ass, they're up on Facebook now. Where does your sister live, please? :)