• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

10 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Hey... looks like option 1 it is gonna win... so tomorrow at night I’m gonna close the votes... but now, I really wanna say 

“THANK YOU!!, for your support, participation at the blog, post and also the videos... I really wanna show how much I like my chubby body and at the same time make your wishes come true ... because I enjoy it” 🐽

So now... we can move to some questions that it has been waiting...

@Kenzo998, My favourite thing about gain... it is a good question, actually it’s hard to explain, it is a sensation ... pleasure when I touch my body, oh, more when I’m touching my belly and it is completely stuffing. Also I can say that I’m sharing this whit my bf and he loves this... and if I can said someone like somethings like when he force me to eat more and more... a like to be the “victim” 🤭☺️🐷

@fullbellyisit, related to stuffing, well I like it to much, I’m try to have a constantly practice and also I like to do it with Liza, as I said once, but if I’m try to stuff myself with pizza, I can be eating normally for 3 days and then try to eat all the pizza... just 5 times I’ve eaten a whole pizza 🤩

And just to add , some of you has been asking my goals, well I think that my weight is 105kg/231lbs (I’ve not been looking the balance, and I’m feeling like I’m just a little more chubby) and I really want 115kg/245lbs... 

chubby kisses 🐽🐽🐽

730BFB76-AE69-45DB-A30E-ACC754A329D7.jpeg  737   78.23 kB

D4076823-800A-478C-AA95-B161587AC741.jpeg  691   94.49 kB

When you look as good as you do then you have every reason to smile.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...