Plumpers Paradise

Guest scubarah

Wow, you're on Curvage now! 

I love the pics and the confident poses.  You're a perfect 10 and you know it!

We definitely want to know all about you, like:

What made you decide to gain?

What do you love about your gain?

How have people around you reacted to your (rapid?) Gain?

Guess this thread needs to get transferred to the 'your pictures' section.

Thanks for posting and being amazing!

Guess this thread needs to get transferred to the'your pictures' section.

lol she just went downstairs to get somethin to eat. ill show her when she gets back :P

Guess this thread needs to get transferred to the 'your pictures' section.

You are very welcome!!

I had tried to gain for like 3 years as everyone was always bitching I was too skinny, but with a huge butt, lol, they used to call me Ms New Booty lol, but I was a size 4 at my very smallest...

So, since Ive been with my bf, I decided to plump up about a year ago.  Started at 155, now I am 262.  I started about last February, well in 2011 i mean....

I was just standing up yesterday put my hands on my hips and behold! my hips are soft now, i really liked it, i like the feeling of being soft all over and the bf doesnt mind either! 

Noone has specifically said anything about my weight gain, well, nothing I give a shit about anyways, except my one fat friend who is complaining I should stop gaining, (i think cause she is jealous I look sexy fat and she looks like jaba the hut, lol j/k...)

People I havent seen in a long time always looked shocked like woa! you look different.

All is well, I am in a happy and healthy relationship and they are probably just jealous of my curves anyways! lol, idk but i do know Im fat and fucking awesome!  Enjoy the pics and Ill post more fantasy feeder and its stupid ass pic viewing limits can go suck it!  but ill probably post on their every once in awhile.

Have a good day!

Guest scubarah

So in the last year and a half you've packed on 107 lbs!  This is the greatest thing I've ever seen on this forum.

That must have been tough (but probably fun).  What's your secret to success?

And as far as your unattractive friend who told you not to gain anymore; I made this little pic on my phone.

post-0-14513221008819_thumb.jpg

So in the last year and a half you've packed on 107 lbs!  This is the greatest thing I've ever seen on this forum.

That must have been tough (but probably fun).  What's your secret to success?

And as far as your unattractive friend who told you not to gain anymore; I made this little pic on my phone.

Yes sir 107 lbs. It took along time to gain very VERY frustrating... Ugh I dont want to think about it and lol!!!! That pic is awesome

thankyou so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  your at a fantastic weight.  amazing pics. !!!!!  I have seen my wife go from a similar weight to over 300 now  but do  be carefu as your boyfreind says at 300 health problems can cause issue as my wifes now starting to find out. Nothing major but her weight is starting to pose restrictions on her but infact we are actually enjoying seeing her have to change her life style to compensate for all the extra weight.    GOOD LUCK x

wow, amazing gain!

it's really impressive how much you gained and how well-proportioned you are--unlike some who gain a lot in a relatively short time and get that huge, bloated "binge belly", you have developed incredible thighs, butt, and if you don't mind me saying, a very sexy fupa. :)