i love my gf UPDATE

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justvisiting

We had a very productive weekend. One day she had almost a whole bowl of pulled pork poutine fries..a strawberry and banana chocolate crepe..and the same night with ice cream drumsticks and popsicles. Sunday she slammed a burger and fries plus she started picking up soda again. A movie had to have buttered popcorn which she didnt share with me. And she topped it off with a red velvet cupcake and half a giant chipotle burrito. Yesterday she got back on her diet and worked out w her trainer. She had salmon and yams but when i went out to get some wendys she chimed in and got chicken nuggets and fries. Of course she finished the night with ice cream. Below you can see one of my favorite parts. Her arms now have tiny stretch marks and are so fluffed up. I love squeezing them. And yes i tried to edit the photo above and make it brighter. Leave it to me thanks.

What a sexy appetite!

Man, if the weight she's put on has affected her confidence at all, you wouldn't know it from that dress!  Skin tight and neon yellow!  Your girlfriend is f-ing hot!

Please tell me she's got some sort of desk job where's she not expending any calories.

Desk job 40 hrs a week. Loves naps.

Guest MUSEic

Nice. You need to get more poutine and Chipotle in this girl. Shell be pushing 240 in no time. Hell, throw some cheesecake factory in there.

Thank you for keeping us updated! If she keeps eating like that, it won't matter what she's doing with her trainer lol

Welp she had a workout scheduled today but told me after the gym she was getting a burger regardless. But then the trainer canceled so no workout today. Btw she checks in at 201.

Seems like she's totally out of control and doesn't mind it too much ;). I guess at this point it's not impossible that she packs up another 100 lbs or so in the long run. How much did she gain during the last 12 months?

Last year at this time i wanna say she was 185..3 years ago she was 150..? So almost 20 a year...