Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

I personally think she only got pregnant for publicity & nothing else. If you look she never looks happy. I think she is purposely gaining more to get a weight loss deal like Jessica Simpson did. Look how big she has gotten & where its all been going. She will end up with a mom ass & be huge, She even say's herself she will end up huge. She will keep doing it till the baby is born. I think she will never lose the mom ass.

Ive read this a few times and I feel I need to say something. You do realize that she used to and probably still hawks QuickTrim right?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/363279-how-much-weight-can-you-lose-on-quick-trim/

She hasnt spoken about it in awhile but she was always talking about those pills a year or two ago.

Is it just me or do her limbs and face look leaner (baby bump excluded of course) as when compared to the start of her pregnancy? Probably just an impression seeing as it seems a highly unlikely course for a pregnancy to take, but she does strike me as more toned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2297707/Kim-Kardashian-cleverly-conceals-pregnancy-curves-voluminous-skirt.html

I love how big she is getting. Look at them boobs! I think the whole lay off of exercising mess was so she wouldn't be seen in public wear spandex anymore, or at least without a shirt wrapped around her. I bet that ass is massive and is only gonna get bigger till july. lol.