Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

27 minutes ago, matt blue eyes said:

If the "act" that he puts on for the media is even remotely similar to how he is in person, then he is a dufus

Yep.

it's amazing how the kardashian sisters are so good looking and yet they all date or marry total losers! kanye is a broke joke, lamar is cuckoo, and kourtney's baby daddy is a loser who can't hold a job and just gets her pregnant and then runs off and spends her money!

losers! and their stepdad is.....

Guest ShiningWizard

Kim just posted this nude photo to her instagram about an hour ago. 

I'm thinking it's either from last year when she went blonde for a while or a couple of weeks ago when she did the same thing. I hope its the latter! Either way, looks incredible as usual. 

Article on it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3480044/Kim-Kardashian-poses-completely-NAKED-incredible-post-baby-body-just-13-weeks-giving-birth-son-Saint.html

12816988_1689596324661540_1470813201_n.jpg

51 minutes ago, ShiningWizard said:

I'm thinking it's either from last year when she went blonde for a while or a couple of weeks ago when she did the same thing. I hope its the latter! Either way, looks incredible as usual. 

Article on it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3480044/Kim-Kardashian-poses-completely-NAKED-incredible-post-baby-body-just-13-weeks-giving-birth-son-Saint.html

Her house is very bland.

1 hour ago, ShiningWizard said:

12816988_1689596324661540_1470813201_n.jpg  46

There is no fucking way on earth she looks like that. Look at the recent set of candids and its pretty damn clear she still has a fairly noticeable stomach and its significantly bigger than she has ever been. This is either old or she shopped the living shit out of this.

5 hours ago, ShiningWizard said:

I'm at this point in regards to caring what KK does anymore 

19 hours ago, fatfanlost said:

it's amazing how the kardashian sisters are so good looking and yet they all date or marry total losers! kanye is a broke joke, lamar is cuckoo, and kourtney's baby daddy is a loser who can't hold a job and just gets her pregnant and then runs off and spends her money!

losers! and their stepdad is.....

I actually like kanye, but I can see why a lot of people don't

55 minutes ago, naranja said:

Enough of this worthless cunt.

I have to admit I am tired of hearing about anything kardasian related. It's so silly that anyone cares about what they do or say. I'm even having trouble watching the new OJ mini series because they go out of their way to say kardasian every chance they get. It's super annoying 

8 hours ago, naranja said:

She's not even that good looking, I don't get it. I understand us guys on this forum like thick women and all that, but I don't get the general publics fascination with her

I'm actually gonna agree here. She used to be GORGEOUS but she completely ruined her entire appearance. I honestly wouldn't even do her if given the opportunity. Her face is destroyed and is becoming plastic/horse-like, her body is fake looking, she's vain as hell, and she manages to always look greasy... and her fashion sense is terrible. I came into this thread for the first time in a long while hoping to see something good, and I don't think I'll be returning. It's a shame what she's done to herself.

38 minutes ago, thisismee said:

I'm actually gonna agree here. She used to be GORGEOUS but she completely ruined her entire appearance. I honestly wouldn't even do her if given the opportunity. Her face is destroyed and is becoming plastic/horse-like, her body is fake looking, she's vain as hell, and she manages to always look greasy... and her fashion sense is terrible. I came into this thread for the first time in a long while hoping to see something good, and I don't think I'll be returning. It's a shame what she's done to herself.

For some reason I actually find her hot now because she went from pretty highschool girl to ugly high school girl.

Yea it's weird get off my back.