New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I think she was either some kind of fake or she maybe was pregnant all along. Her photos seemed to progress a little too fast, but maybe I am wrong. Perhaps she met someone and he doesn't want her posting here anymore, or maybe those were old pictures of her time when she was over weight and ran out of pictures. It really could be an number of reason and maybe the simplest of them all. She was doing it for attention for awhile but the fun wore off and now she no longer needs it.

I've gotten so huge.

Almost decided not to post these pics because I just read on this very thread that someone decided to be rude as shit and upload one of my paid videos to YouTube. That is why we (usually) can't have nice things, people like that. My sellfy vid got taken down a second time, and this time my attempts at reinstating it were futile. If you still want the video, send me $5.50 to PayPal (WITH YOUR EMAIL ATTACHED!!) and I will send the video via WeTransfer. I doubt there's anyone that wants to buy it after seeing it for free though.

post-40911-14513588058251_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513588063946_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513588068399_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513588072524_thumb.jpg

I've gotten so huge.

Almost decided not to post these pics because I just read on this very thread that someone decided to be rude as shit and upload one of my paid videos to YouTube. That is why we (usually) can't have nice things, people like that. My sellfy vid got taken down a second time, and this time my attempts at reinstating it were futile. If you still want the video, send me $5.50 to PayPal (WITH YOUR EMAIL ATTACHED!!) and I will send the video via WeTransfer. I doubt there's anyone that wants to buy it after seeing it for free though.

Holy crap you have gotten huge! :o

I don't think I saw this selfy vid. I think I'd want to get this from the source. Reminds us, what's your paypal info?

I've gotten so huge.

It's good to see you back again BBC, too bad some people about ruined it for everyone else.  I hope you stick around, you're really awesome and Curvage is better for having you here!

Holy crap you have gotten huge! :o

I don't think I saw this selfy vid. I think I'd want to get this from the source. Reminds us, what's your paypal info?

My paypal is [email protected]

Also to clarify for everyone: I currently only have 2 videos I was ever selling: one on sell box (shorter, $2.50) and one on sellfy (longer, $5.50). If you don't have one or both of them but want them, send the respective amount to my paypal (and make sure you include your email address so I can send the video!!!) and I will send you the video.

Almost decided not to post these pics because I just read on this very thread that someone decided to be rude as shit and upload one of my paid videos to YouTube. That is why we (usually) can't have nice things, people like that.

Well, at least the video isn't available now. 

Also, thanks for posting those photos.  You look great!