I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

But yeah I got back 2 hours from the buffet and honestly she looks way bigger compared to last time I saw which was last year. She ended up accidentally buying a small men's shirt and its fits her. Also, she was constantly talking about food the whole time at the buffet haha. She eats more than me but after the buffet we went to a clothing store and she asked me "which part of my body looks fat" I said "thighs and belly" and she said "I know!!"

1 hour ago, thingything said:

Oh right :/ Oh well, at least you can encourage her to gain more still. Know what she weighs nowadays? Also what else has she said about the weight she's gained since last seeing you?

Yeah that's true and she's 133lbs now though she's taking medication which makes her eat more. She said the weight went to her belly but it's clear it went to other places 

2 minutes ago, billow said:

She's got a great ass!  Not to mention thick thighs and a plump, little belly.  :D  Does she work out much?

Haha yeah her ass got bigger that's for sure! Yeah everything got bigger. She use to workout but all she does is stay home now she ended up getting McDonald's three times this week along with Starbucks 

26 minutes ago, thingything said:

Well that'll have to change :lol: Tell her she worries about her weight too much, was too skinny before, and looks much better with her curves etc.

Know when you're gonna meet again?

Last time I told her that she got upset for some reason I forgot why lol. Probably in 3 weeks 

• 2 weeks later...