Curvage just for bbw's and the hot guys they really want?

gabe95

New here, just wondering if this and any other site is really just for bbw's and the ripped, hawt guys they want.

Lots of chubby/fat guys posting pics....but does anyone even look at them? 

Are there any actual bbw/bhm dating sites out there not geared toward bisexual bbw wives that want to fuck ripped hung younger guys?

I can only speak from my experience, but to opinionatively answer your question, it is not.... It just seems mostly populated by those kind of people.... Not to mention purple who think that 15-20 pounds is amazing, but any more is terrible. (Hyperbole, but seriously, I've been kicked for my love of SSBBWs here [4-500 pounders] more then the outside world.)

So, while my answer is majorly opinion... I've been around here awhile, so I'd like to think it's an educated opinion... But take it for what it's worth.

This site was never even vaguely intended to cater to that. And if girls on here (and in general for that matter) don't fancy fat men then that's their prerogative. This isn't some equal opportunities fat people dating site.

We're not asking to be "carered to", were just asking to not be marginalized, or written off... Which is exactly whats happening, as evidenced by the replies that followed.

We're not asking to be "carered to", were just asking to not be marginalized, or written off... Which is exactly whats happening, as evidenced by the replies that followed.

No one's "marginalizing" you; you're given exactly the same opportunity as anyone else on here. The catch is most people clearly just aren't fucking interested so stop playing the victim.

In fact, you're the one "writing off" other people's preferences by complaining that BBWs only like "ripped, hawt guys", as if you've got some right to tell them that they can't. You get your chance on here just as much as any thin guy, and guess what? Turns out most people just aren't into fat guys. Deal with it.

New here, just wondering if this and any other site is really just for bbw's and the ripped, hawt guys they want.

Lots of chubby/fat guys posting pics....but does anyone even look at them? 

Are there any actual bbw/bhm dating sites out there not geared toward bisexual bbw wives that want to fuck ripped hung younger guys?

Women are less superficial and put more importance on things like wealth, charisma, power, sense of humor, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JosieSinister

My boyfriend isn't even moderately ripped. But he's a hell of a sexy beast. And his personality is what won me over. Can't say I'd go for the entitled jerk type.

Guest Smithsonius

But you have no parents.

He's also violent, has a history of burning houses down and really likes getting revenge. I also hear rumour he mixes with criminal types.

Relationships didn't end well either as I recall....

;D

• 1 month later...

Wow so quite a lot of snarky shitsnap assumptions about entitlement and the like. 

I just wanted to get a picture of whether BHM's are just a phantom genre arbitrarily assumed into creation. 

So no one really likes fat men, eh?  I wonder why these BHM's even try, right?

And lol at this or any forum not being a dating site.  Seems like you've been doing it wrong, as in feverishly keyboard fapping up a forum persona to no end.  Cheers to all the true connoisseurs.