🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

1 hour ago, polkvision said:

Your belly looks like it has been enjoying some pampering. I hope things balance out for you so that you can have time to enjoy the progress you have made.

I made some morphs of you. Would it be ok if I post them here?

Ummm...YES, YES, YES!!!

4 hours ago, Bag1980 said:

Sorry to hear things are a little crazy for ya right now, But you are looking extremely well under all the hectic activity right now. Hope next month is a relaxing one for ya! :)

Thank you! I have to say that it's been hectic in a good way though. Loving the summer and everything that comes with it! I have been able to be lazy tonight. I watched the Jays lose and polished off a bag of this yummy chocolate almond brittle! I wish we had See's Candies up here in Canada!!

IMG_20160815_210940.jpg

36 minutes ago, polkvision said:

This is the first time I've shared my morphs on this site. Soooooo................ 

IMG_20160521_123257.jpg.jpg  7   356.6 kB

I wish there was a "LOVE" button!! I absolutely love them!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do these of me!!!

Xoxo

Would you mind if I shared them elsewhere? Feel free to PM me :)

6 hours ago, luvmibelly said:

Happy Monday y'all!! I want to be in bed getting belly rubs and being stuffed to capacity!! Life has been so hectic lately, and I just want some down time!! Hopefully September brings some of those days!

I hope you get to spend your Fall relaxing,filled to the brim and watching all of the football your heart desires.:)

I also have to say I can tell you have grown because your belly covers your muffin top.;)

Full body...and my belly is tucked away 

You looked somehow grumpy in there... like "I want my big gut back... NOW!" lol

This is the first time I've shared my morphs on this site. Soooooo................

Morphs? I´d call it predictions for LoLo´s near future!!!

Just found this oldie! It was about 3 years ago...and 80lbs lighter

80 pounds and not 1 ounce went to that cute face! What´s your secret, cutie?

All the best,

Chris

1 hour ago, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

You looked somehow grumpy in there... like "I want my big gut back... NOW!" lol

Morphs? I´d call it predictions for LoLo´s near future!!!

80 pounds and not 1 ounce went to that cute face! What´s your secret, cutie?

All the best,

Chris

I agree Chris, the morph's are definitely a prediction of what I will look like! :). As far as having a secret to not showing my weight in my face, I think it has to do with genetics, not something I can control :)