Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Went to a sort of homecoming of my gf. When back home she talked to me of a girl I noted immediately (my gf knows exactly my type). "I didn't recognize her. Twenty years ago she stayed with another girl, now has a husband and a kid. She must have gained 40 kilos". I smiled and I asked my gf if that girl had recognized her (twenty years ago my gf had long black hair, flat stomach and a waist like a baby, now she is a... pleasant chubby mom with short colored hair). She grinned. "By my voice" she replied to me.

• 2 years later...
13 hours ago, Tegass said:

The elevator in my house has been broken for a week now. So my gf has no other option than to walk up the stairs... to the 16th floor.

Never before I've observed so much panting, cursing and complaining. Hope the elevator will stay broken forever. Lol

Told this story to my g\f. She commented: it’s me!

6 hours ago, Tegass said:

Anyway, today she surprised me. Apparently struggling with those stairs has finally convinced her that she has to do something about her lack of fitness. There are a lot of "Spell your name workout" charts around the internet. She asked me to randomly choose one for each day for a month and make her to do it with no excuses. I was surprised but did so and her exercise routine for today was:

A = 50 jumping jacks

N = 50 jumping jacks

N = 50 jumping jacks

A = 50 jumping jacks

E = 10 burpees

L = 40 jumping jacks

I = 1 min wall sit

Z = 25 squat jumps

A = 50 jumping jacks

B = 25  sit ups

E = 10 burpees

T = 1 min plank hold

E = 10 burpees

So she had to start with 200 jumping jacks. She had to take a break after each 50 to catch her breath a little and drink some water and she had to take a bigger break and lay down after all 200 to calm down her mega fast and loud breathing.

So after some 2 minutes she was ready to do 10 burpees. But only first two burpees she did properly, with jumping. After the second burpee she lost her breath. The rest 8 "burpee" she did super slow, with no jumping at all but huffing and puffing with every slow movement she made. After the 10th she was obviously exhausted and when I said that it's time for 40 jumping jacks she said "it's obvious that I can't do that". She sat down for a minute or two again and complained how out of shape she is through her heavy breathing. By that time she was all covered with sweat already.

Than she said "ok, lets do it!" and did all 40 jumping jacks with no stopping, but was panting very loudly and had to do some hands on knees resting and drink water afterwards. She was determined to finish her training. She sat in wall sit position. After 20 seconds already she started trembling and struggling. Last 20 seconds was obviously painful for her but somehow she managed to hold the full minute before she collapsed on the floor saying that her thighs are burning.

When starting squat jumps she was obviously tired. She did 5 sets of 5, after each 5 taking a little break because her legs were "on fire".

She started other 50 jumping jacks but after 20 was ready to give up. I convinced that she can do them so she did other 20 and after a short pause the rest 10. It was obvious that she has reached her limits and is barely standing. There was time for sit ups. "At least I can lie down" she said.

So I was holding her feet and she struggled with sit ups. She had to take a few breaks because, as she said, her "non-existent abs were burning".

Then 10 burpees again. She did them extra slowly, with no jumping up or down at all but with a lot of huffing and puffing.

She failed to do 1 minute plank hold. After 30 seconds she collapsed on floor, than again after 20 seconds, and than she did last 10 seconds.

After the last 10 burpees - I've never seen anyone so totally exhausted but happy.

My gf name is Anna too 🙂