What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• 1 month later...

Another progression photo update for September. :)

Lucky I didn't throw these dresses out. WAY TOO SMALL EVERYWHERE.  Was such an effort to get on, and I nearly couldn't get it over my boobs. My tan lines are a bit out of control here.

Wow! What size are your boobs now if you don't mind me asking?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Aww thank you so much, I am starting to feel heaps better.

It's great to hear from you on here again! I've always been a fan, and I'm glad things sound like they are getting better now. I can't imagine how hard it has been to get through, but hang in there!

Hello, I'm back with some sitting down photos, I don't really get a chance to take these types of photos.  Here are some quick ones for you.  I should have my website up in the next week.  Hopefully if all goes well. I'll keep you updated.  I also will have some new photos for you all then  too.

I'm 106.8kgs as of yesterday, so I'm up and down. But I am eating heaps atm.  So hopefully more up than down.

Thanks for all the encouraging words, and it keeps me going. 

Enjoy the photos. :)

You are looking great atm! I hope things continue to improve for you!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

I often go through my photos, mind you I have thousands!!
These photos leaped out at me today. They were taken last year but I kinda love them. Mind you this dress is getting too tight for me now. Just like all my bras. It's funny because I get use to a stage of my weight gain, then I gain more and I feel like I have a whole new body!! Sometimes I find it hard to get use to my forever changing body. lol Then on days like today when I look back at the photos and see how small I was. haha

I love how big that belly is getting!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 8:02 PM, Ni Ki said:

Just an update for my thread followers.

I now have a blog on my profile page.

So if you want to keep up to date with my thoughts, sales, or competitions please follow my blog and me. :wub:

I've also have a new video out now;

It's very interesting to see that most bras don't fit me anymore. Problems of a growing women. lol

Leaving you with some photos.

Enjoy. :)

Snapshot_79.png  533   211.64 kB

Snapshot_49.png  533   172.7 kB

Snapshot_13.png  516   414.55 kB

You seem to be growing well lately!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

Hi, thanks for subscribing. Means a lot 😍  As for when I started gaining my boobs were huge then lol and true I was all boobs. It takes four hands to go around one boob, if you can imagine that for comparison. (From side boob to middle of my chest) ❤

Do you like how big your boobs have gotten? Are you hoping they will get bigger?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
1 minute ago, Ni Ki said:

Yes I’m definitely feeling happier these days. My appetite has gotten bigger, I’ve gone back to my same routine as when I use to gain. It might sound weird to many people but I find it works for me. 

I don’t eat anything until after 1pm, which slows down my metabolism, I then eat a huge amount of food as I’m probably extremely hungry then. I then sleep which slows down my metabolism even more. Dinner is either a hit or miss, depending on if I’m hungry or not. 💋  

You should do a video, or write out in detail what you are eating and your approach. I am sure it includes some snacks too, but it is clearly working! I hope you will keep it up and surpass your highest weight :)

Also I hope for a surprise weight update soon ;)