new to curvage

I find it hard to pick a favorite photo  because they all look so damn good....I think the model has something to do with that. ;)

welll shoot... thanks hun.. i'm glad you like!

Damn you're so generous and so hot, OMG I can't get enough of you.  :thumbsup:

awe, thanks hun... i mean, sharing is caring, after all :P

Margot/Vamperilla…Some Halloween fan art. ;)

A bit more macabre…closer to Halloween

OMG i'm obsessed with this! i've always been a huge fan of vamperilla... before i went blonde i used to love making myself feel vampy like her hehe. is it ok to post this on my tumblr? i'll definitely credit you! i love it so much, THANK YOU! xo

Your a goddess, simply stunning.

thank you hun!

i'm so flattered to get some fan art... it's truly made my day! i'm feeling particularly fat and soft this morning and super into my belly, so i wanted to share...  :-*

post-29427-14513519486421_thumb.png

post-29427-14513519487771_thumb.png

post-29427-14513519488851_thumb.png

I'm into your belly too – and what a big one it is! :D

thank you for saying so!;)

Damn you're looking softer than ever!! :thumbsup:

feeling that way, too!  ;D

Your body is looking amazing! That last picture - your belly looks very sexy and soft :P

thank you! i can't stop touching it hehe

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos. :)

thank you for taking the time to look! :)

You went from attractive to overly large.  Not into it. Enjoy obesity. 

thank you! i am!

Damn Margot! You're booty better watch out, the rate you're growing, especially your belly, it may not have the lead role in this phenomenally sexy show.  :)  :thumbsup:

i'm constantly amazed by how much my belly rolls are filling out! i love it! :D thank you!

Daaang. Love that you shared how fat and soft you are with us. That belly is quickly catching up to the deliciousness of that booty!  Also, I loved the file names. lol

lol, thank you! :) my belly is getting quite large hehe.

Bahhhhh, too cute! I can't handle it  :)

awe, thank you :)

so i hope everyone had an awesome halloween weekend. i spent the last few days stuffing my face and partying with my friends. it was excellent! today i sadly had work and tonight i'm just relaxing with my cats + watching the office. i did put a new post up on my blog, here's a pic from my post!

post-29427-14513522277695_thumb.png

Guest AdamFA2001

lol, thank you! :) my belly is getting quite large hehe.awe, thank you :)

so i hope everyone had an awesome halloween weekend. i spent the last few days stuffing my face and partying with my friends. it was excellent! today i sadly had work and tonight i'm just relaxing with my cats + watching the office. i did put a new post up on my blog, here's a pic from my post!

Love this pic!

Guest AdamFA2001

welll shoot... thanks hun.. i'm glad you like!awe, thanks hun... i mean, sharing is caring, after all :POMG i'm obsessed with this! i've always been a huge fan of vamperilla... before i went blonde i used to love making myself feel vampy like her hehe. is it ok to post this on my tumblr? i'll definitely credit you! i love it so much, THANK YOU! xothank you hun!

i'm so flattered to get some fan art... it's truly made my day! i'm feeling particularly fat and soft this morning and super into my belly, so i wanted to share...  :-*

Keep on posting these beautifull pictures. You are gorgeous!

Marry me? I have snacks.

it really doesn't take much more than that to make me happy, lol :P

hey everyone! i found this old pic of me last night from about 2 years ago and wanted to share it along with a very recent photo for comparison. sometimes i forget how amazing the last few months have been to my body until i see an old photo like this. i am so excited to keep growing and sharing!

post-29427-14513524976381_thumb.png

post-29427-1451352497664_thumb.png

hey everyone! i found this old pic of me last night from about 2 years ago and wanted to share it along with a very recent photo for comparison. sometimes i forget how amazing the last few months have been to my body until i see an old photo like this. i am so excited to keep growing and sharing!

You looked a bit like Lea Michele in you "thinner" days.

Now, it looks as if you've eaten her whole

And those thighs are epic - they've probably caught up with zomgbbw's morphs already

Wow, that's one hell of a change Margot :o! If I was to describe you physically I say you have the face of a plumper(not sure how long that is gonna last though :P) and the body of an ssbbw, a fusion between Jenni Bombshell and Asshely to be exact, it's amazing seeing the difference and the contrast between how ''slim''(for lack of a better word..) your face is and how massive your lower half is.

Also I'm just throwing this out here, I'm a great cook so I'm more husband material for that reason alone, not only do I have snacks...I MAKE'EM!!!