new to curvage

Holy Cow...

Is there ever a chance you'll go back to NYC? A great addition to your C4S would be watching you nearly bowl people over on the crowded streets with those huge hips and ass of yours ;)

And I'm positive that you'd enjoy the feeling of greedily taking up so much space too! It's a win-win.

haha, oh lord, as much as i thought i would like that feeling as i love taking up space, it's one of the reasons i left... people there are just SO rude and also having to walk everywhere was not fun for me... i like my car now that lets me retain my precious calories :P

you are always too nice to me! you should get a medal or something for just being a total sweetheart. :)

well to cheer myself up from the whole sick cat/bad vet situation, i got all dolled up to film some stuff in some new lingerie i got... thought i'd share some photos. i love feeling pretty and girly when i'm all dolled up :) instant mood boost! (i also spent $16 on a lipstick that supposedly smells like cake batter. yes.. that's pretty much the whole reason i bought it! but i digress lol)

I would make a request but you always post the best pictures; I've never seen you post a picture that even comes close to being bad. Request: just keep posting here.  :)  :thumbsup:

post-29427-14513512665472_thumb.png

post-29427-14513512666412_thumb.png

post-29427-14513512672315_thumb.png

post-29427-14513512704608_thumb.png

post-29427-14513512706177_thumb.png

Guest jarhead78

Oh Margot, you look immensely plush and sexy in all your pics but these latest ones are just mindblowing! Thanks so much for sharing.

wow margot - i´ve watched your progress - very awesome :thumbsup:

one question: what does your upper arm tatoo "schatzi" means??

thanx :)

I love, love, love what I'm seeing from you, Margot. There isn't a part of you that isn't fantastic. There's a lot of well-deserved attention being given to your wonderful figure, but your face is just as gorgeous.

(when replying to this post.. it is not showing me all the messages to quote from.. so if i haven't replied you here i'm sorry... but i really really appreciate you taking the time to look at my thread & write to me  :-*)

I'm loving this windfall of beautiful photos. :thumbsup:

I never get tired of seeing your gorgeous self. ;)

awww.. thanks hun. i'm glad you liked :)

You are amazingly gorgeous, I was just checking your profile out on BC today and then you appeared here :) incredible body, I love how your belly rolls fold and your ass is perfection xx thanks

awe, no hun, thank YOU!

Whoa that ass looks better every time I see it! Your cute triple-belly isn't bad either  8)

thank you! i'm loving my belly so much these days! it's so heavy and soft and jiggly and unf!!!

I love that sexy, see-thru baby doll lingerie you're wearing.  So sexy!

thanks so much! it's one of my favorite things for when i'm feeling flirty hehe.

Daaaaaaaang. Ridiculous booty.  :thumbsup:  ;D

re-donk-ulous! :P lol thanks!

Hope your new kitty is doing well with the antibiotics.

...and as always your pics are searingly hot.

Cheers

Holo

awe thank you doll! unfortunately the vet told me i couldn't give him antibiotics as they wouldn't help the viral infection... luckily, it's a really common illness in new shelter kittens so hopefully it will wear off in a day or two. :(

You look a little thin. Maybe I should change that.

honestly, feel free! i never say no to food. as long as it isn't fish/sushi. in which case: hard pass.

You're absolutely gorgeous.  What an amazing awesome round butt!

thank you :D

imageserver.php?id=390152

I would humbly request some pics of you in that shower, I've always had a thing for women getting squeaky clean :P. Sorry to hear about your kitten, is it getting any better? Anyway this is by far my favorite pic of you so far, it really highlights all your best bits hehe.

hey harry! thank you so much! i will try to maneuver something for you.. but until then see the first attachment below. it's from my site but i hope you like it! (and, my kitty is getting a tiny bit better... his nose is running A LOT which makes me think it is draining out of him. poor baby!)

these newest photos blew my mind!!

d60c91722d4938ca98ddcf782a922347.jpg

lmaooooo i love it!!

this is relevant to my interests...

glad you like!  :thumbsup:

wow margot - i´ve watched your progress - very awesome :thumbsup:

one question: what does your upper arm tatoo "schatzi" means??

thanx :)

thanks hun! schatzi means "treasure"... it's my cat's name. crazy cat lady.. and proud.

Gee-sus Margot, you're making me blush! Not to mention these pics are perfection!

thank you my friend :)

You are simply wonderful.

i try, i try :)

You are simply wonderful.

Wowza! Killing the game here with these amazing pictures. RIP

(pours champagne out for the dead homies)

I love, love, love what I'm seeing from you, Margot. There isn't a part of you that isn't fantastic. There's a lot of well-deserved attention being given to your wonderful figure, but your face is just as gorgeous.

awwww well, shucks, thanks so much, definitely making me blush over here!!  :-[

ok two more pics - one re: harry's post and one "teaser" from a blog post i put up tonight...hope you guys are enjoying the long weekend... i sure as hell am! so much good food and PUMPKIN BEER! yum!

post-29427-14513513287412_thumb.jpg

post-29427-14513513290115_thumb.png

ok two more pics - one re: harry's post and one "teaser" from a blog post i put up tonight...hope you guys are enjoying the long weekend... i sure as hell am! so much good food and PUMPKIN BEER! yum!

You're so totally gorgeous, it's unbelievable. I mean i noticed that even aver seeing your old (and "harmless" :D ) *Vespa picture*. And things have gone even dramatically hotter from that point.

Also, since i love these general thoughts: With this booty that you have, people could easily develop a tunnel vision - i. e. seeing just your super magical booty. But at the same time you're so irresistible in other ways, that way inspiring more tunnel visions ... um, err - actually the opposite. Or can somebody have 5 tunnel visions at the same time? Maybe a professional philosopher could answer that question :D   

• Curvage Model

You are totally stunning, both personality and looks.  I don't like to post on other ladies threads as some take offense, but I am compelled to compliment you, you are a gorgeous beauty and there should be more of you in this world.  Thank you for sharing with us. 

(when replying to this post.. it is not showing me all the messages to quote from.. so if i haven't replied you here i'm sorry... but i really really appreciate you taking the time to look at my thread & write to me  :-*)awww.. thanks hun. i'm glad you liked :)awe, no hun, thank YOU!thank you! i'm loving my belly so much these days! it's so heavy and soft and jiggly and unf!!! thanks so much! it's one of my favorite things for when i'm feeling flirty hehe.re-donk-ulous! :P lol thanks!awe thank you doll! unfortunately the vet told me i couldn't give him antibiotics as they wouldn't help the viral infection... luckily, it's a really common illness in new shelter kittens so hopefully it will wear off in a day or two. :(honestly, feel free! i never say no to food. as long as it isn't fish/sushi. in which case: hard pass.thank you :Dhey harry! thank you so much! i will try to maneuver something for you.. but until then see the first attachment below. it's from my site but i hope you like it! (and, my kitty is getting a tiny bit better... his nose is running A LOT which makes me think it is draining out of him. poor baby!)lmaooooo i love it!!glad you like!  :thumbsup:thanks hun! schatzi means "treasure"... it's my cat's name. crazy cat lady.. and proud.thank you my friend :)i try, i try :)(pours champagne out for the dead homies)awwww well, shucks, thanks so much, definitely making me blush over here!!  :-[

Jesus lawd. One of the best ever, that last one.

You are totally stunning, both personality and looks.  I don't like to post on other ladies threads as some take offense, but I am compelled to compliment you, you are a gorgeous beauty and there should be more of you in this world.  Thank you for sharing with us.

Perfectly said. Concise and spot on! Hear, hear.