AmateurArt Azismiss

Oh dear... I'm gonna answer your question with another one: are you sure your scale is set up right? Or maybe it's doing a late april's fool joke?

Long answer: given how that table seems to just squeeze between your round belly and your boobs, and how the mere weight of your ample bosom could crush it at any time, it doesn't look like you've lost. More evidence: you still can't sit right, you can only move your massive body by hopping around on the chair, and that hint of a rather big double chin that we sometimes see (it's even featured in the video thumbnail). Hell, even your breasts look bigger than an average girl's belly!

Either you've ballooned like crazy just after you leaved us, or maybe you've just lost all your muscles and replaced it with fat, but you look as big as you've ever been!

Oh dear... I'm gonna answer your question with another one: are you sure your scale is set up right? Or maybe it's doing a late april's fool joke?

Long answer: given how that table seems to just squeeze between your round belly and your boobs, and how the mere weight of your ample bosom could crush it at any time, it doesn't look like you've lost. More evidence: you still can't sit right, you can only move your massive body by hopping around on the chair, and that hint of a rather big double chin that we sometimes see (it's even featured in the video thumbnail). Hell, even your breasts look bigger than an average girl's belly!

Either you've ballooned like crazy just after you leaved us, or maybe you've just lost all your muscles and replaced it with fat, but you look as big as you've ever been!

MMm yum! I actually did lose 30 lbs while I was away, but I've had a few people donate lately and I've been eating like crazy.

I'm exactly one pound over my max ;) I didn't even know it until I stepped on the scale a few minutes ago. Guess my enthusiasm to gain paid off. I'm not done yet though. I'd really like to be bigger than ever.

Wait... You've gained like, 30 pounds over what I suppose is the last few weeks?

...and you'll be trying to gain for the coming two months, with no set goal in mind other than "to be bigger than ever"?

Ok, I bet you can reach 300, if you have substantial financial encouragement to buy food and clothes (the latter being optional). ;D

Hi AA!

So great to see you have returned and looking freaking sensational as always. You really don't look smaller at all, but I look forward to seeing you grow once again! It's a great day indeed :-)

Welcome back

MMm yum! I actually did lose 30 lbs while I was away, but I've had a few people donate lately and I've been eating like crazy.

I'm exactly one pound over my max ;) I didn't even know it until I stepped on the scale a few minutes ago. Guess my enthusiasm to gain paid off. I'm not done yet though. I'd really like to be bigger than ever.

Holy... Now THIS.... THIS is a sign that the gods are awesome as are people, you look fantastic AA, and even with less weight or more you keep those curves and look constantly beautiful for it.

Videos you might like

I'm curious to know if you guys really believe I lost 20-30lbs :x

They say you are what you eat and if you you keep eating those "enormously amazing" hotdogs I can only guess what you'll be soon.

Also, saw this picture recently but didn't want to necropost and face the wrath of many. But now you're back! Immediately thought of you and your striped wardrobe.

post-3085-14513459744072_thumb.jpg

So how long did it take you to regain about 30 pounds of weight? That is the kind of dedication to pure, unabashed gluttony we missed from you. ;)

Guest Yarmanz

So your saying that you lost 30 pounds since you left to put on 31 pounds back on in the last couple weeks! Thats amazing, so its like you never left :)

Guest temporary

Metabolism must have crashed. Any pictures from your low weight till now? I'd kill to know what you weigh, can't wait to see how much bigger you get. Do you feel heavier than ever? Your boobs certainly look it. What enormous cup size are you in these days?

Guest gates837

Are you going to message the people that you owe private videos to? I'm still waiting for mine that I paid $100 for. It's been around....five months.

Still waiting, too.

You know, when you first started gaining, I thought it was all going to be in the belly and bust, but that butt is really dominating that chair.  The sounds you make in your video are super hot. Your proportions and body are perfection. 

Curvage should start a crowdfunding campaign to help AmateurArt get 'back into shape' after such a hiatus  ;)

If not only for the videos, then for the sake of humanity!

Welcome back!  You've most certainly have been missed.

Like Kickstarter? Only Beltbuster?

Videos you might like

I'm curious to know if you guys really believe I lost 20-30lbs :x

Honestly AA, maybe its just the camera angle or difference in clothing...but you look kinda fatter if anything.  Little difference from your last video either way :)  Your butt is still as ridiculously round as it was before.  How you are able to keep yourself in a chair is beyond me.

http://i.imgur.com/EEKFdiG.jpg

post-5434-14513459746952_thumb.png

HOLY SHIT. Holy shit. First Jessica, then Ayumi and others, and people were calling it the best week ever (which I agreed with), and everyone was on their toes thinking perhaps you might return as well. I didn't buy into it. All coincidences; why get my hopes up? To everyone who called it: you guys are amazing. Azismiss, I, and I'm sure many others, cannot state how ecstatic I am that you've come back. Over the years I've followed your gain, ever since you started on FF, and I think you've pretty much become a "staple", so to speak, of the community for me. Whenever you leave for a extended period of time I'm always wondering when you'll come back. It's just always in the back of my mind when I'm on curvage; especially this last break, where it seemed you genuinely might not return at all.

You're really back. Shit. Best week ever indeed ;D