Girls talking about their weight v2

Dunno if it counts for this thread but tonight my GF ate a bowl of chocolate ice cream, slouches back on the couch and then undoes the button on her shorts to let her belly free. A few minutes later I hear a sound of flesh on flesh. She's looking down and slapping her bare belly and muttering "fuck." She doesn't notice me staring at first because she's in a world of her own, but when she does she pulls her shirt down and looks away. I laughed and told her she was cute. She says that's nice but she doesn't feel cute. The look on her face said something like "I feel like a blimp."

I go to the kitchen and one of our cars lies on my gfs.stomach. My girl tells it "I hope you're comfortable. Mommy got fat. She needs to eat better." The cat seemed to be enjoying the cushion. Our other cat looked jealous. I was too.

• 7 months later...

I've have a thread about my girlfriend in the relationships section so if you've seen that you know she's been growing a nice ** belly. She had been staying at her mom's on and off for a few months for a family thing so it feels like I've hardly seen her this year. 

She came back permanently a few weeks back and has been wearing the same large hoodie almost every day so it's tough to tell how she's been looking and she's been shy in bed. You can't tell she's gained any weight because the hoodie is so baggy. 

She gets ** one night a week or two ago and begins talking about how she found some Youtuber or something that is making her accept her body. We talk a bit about it and why she felt self conscious. "When you've always been considered the skinny one and a year ago your stomach was concaved, having this basketball sticking as a stomach is hard to come to accept." 

I tell her sure she's gained weight as many have during quarantine but it's not too noticable and she looks better than ever to me. She says she's gained 20 pounds and it's very noticable to her, when she looks down she can't see her feet. I say fine but she's still small and it's only in comparison to how she used to be and that it's not a "basketball." 

It goes back and forth so I say "ok show me then." She turns to her side and takes off her hoodie to show me. I'm expecting to see the little beer pudgy beer belly that she's grown over the last year. But when I see it I have I have to stifle a "oh fuck." This big ** belly sticks out in front of her which looks bigger since her frame is small. 

I say it looks fine and that she's just pushing out. But she's not. "it's there if I suck in or not, I'm so front loaded I can't do anything about it." I'm laughing now and she says "it's like I've got a baby in me and I'm three months pregnant." Then she plays with it sinking her fingers in and grabbing it. "Everytime I bend over or sit down it hangs over my pants."

I tell her it's been months since she said she was going to lose weight so what happened? She says she's been lazy and drinking too much. Then she tell me how much she weighed last time she went to the doctor which was a few months ago. She now weighs more than I do and she goes crazy. I said she can't have gained that much, she doesn't look too much different from when she first started noticing her belly. So she makes me take some photos and compare them. The difference catches us both off guard. 

"It won't stop growing!" She yells and she runs her hand up and down it. "I miss being concave. But I'm learning to accept it so I please let me do that." I very happily tell her she has nothing to worry about. 

• 5 months later...

Was with a few friends this weekend and one is a small girl who has always been slim. We dated very briefly a long time ago but it wasn't too serious. She's been gaining a bit of a belly in the last year and yeah I'd noticed. She's 5'0 so it looks cute on her tiny frame especially as she refuses to buy new clothes. 

No matter where the conversation went she always brought it back to her weight gain which I was happy to talk about. Just over a year ago she was around 105 lbs and told me she wanted to get back to what she weighed a few months earlier, which was around 95. She said she's now 120 lbs but none of us believed her so she kept grabbing her belly which was a small handful. The gain is obvious since she is so small but it didn't seem that much. 

At one point I tell her that my girlfriend has gained around 20-25 lbs over the pandemic and is mostly upset because her jeans don't fit, so she usually has them unbuttoned when she sits down. Our friend laughed and said "at least she can button them. I have tie mine together." It sounded like a joke. The conversation comes around it it again later when someone is talking clothes. My friend says "remember that cute shirt we got a while back? I tried it on the other day and it ripped. My belly went through it."

Her boyfriend had been telling her to buy clothes a size or two up but she doesn't want to and would rather lose the weight. I said I understood since my pants feel a bit tighter now so I've been thinking of buying a bigger size but I'm not sure since I fluctuate. I showed her how my belly was starting to spill over my pants and another friend started patting their stomach like a contest was starting. The original girl then lifted her shirt up and showed off this nice round belly that was spilling over covering the button and most of the zip of her jeans. She poked at it and then lifted it up and she was right, her pants weren't fastened. The button couldn't reach the hole even if she sucked in so she had a hair tie or some elastic band keeping them together. I was taking notes for my gf. I thought this was a smart idea. 

During the day her shirt kept riding up and she'd pull it down. She noticed that I saw her do it and got embarrassed and said "I have to keep doing that because I'm fatty fat fat fat." I told her to stop worrying because no one else cares and I thought she looked hotter than ever. She pulled me in for a hug and pushed against me and said "that's sweet. Do you feel that though?" I did but didn't know what to say. I just admired the moment for what it was.