Sex with skinny Girl

question2

Hello,

i have a Question, i'm 18 and my last GF's were chubby and now i'm dating a skinny Girl and i really like her but not really now how to handle it, we will soon have our first sex and yea, i want to ask you guys how to handle?  suggestions?

Are you seriously asking a forum how to have sex with a person?

This post is pointless for many reasons. But let me point out that the anatomy of a female does not change based on weight. In fact you shouldn't be concerned about this; just have sex. wtf.

And if you don't enjoy sex with her, or can't fully perform. Get a fat girl, and stop talking to skinny girls romantically.

Plain and simple

When I was thinner, I was a bit more flexible in terms of the positions I could physically do, so there's that.  But sex with a thin girl is no different than with a fat girl. Was there a difference between kissing a thin girl as opposed to a fat girl? probably not. So don't build it up in your head that the act of sex with a thin girl is somehow different. You'll still kiss her, caress her, fondle her, warm her up, penetrate her, thrust inside of her, orgasm, and pretty much whatever else you did with a BBW while initiating and having sex.

Or are you asking how to mentally handle the difference between having sex with a thin girl as opposed to a fat girl? Because if that's the case, don't put so much stress on her body type. Yes, I know body type has a lot to do with physical attraction, but if you like her for who she is, and are attracted to her, it won't be so difficult to have sex with her. See her as the woman she is, not just the body she is. See her for all of her, not just the fat that is on her body. Focus on the moment and appreciate her while having sex, don't pressure yourself into reminding yourself during sex about the difference in weight.

I've always wondered about this, too. Like, where am I supposed to put my hands? Do I just grab onto her bones?

How do I avoid getting all bruised up?

Hey now, as a woman who used to be really skinny (115ish lbs), I don't really find that comment to be tasteful. Sure thinner women don't have as much chub or places to grab onto, but they do make good lovers and sexual partners.

Though, I'm sure many FA's have also gotten questioned about how you can have sex with a fat chick as if they are a different species than a thin chick. So, honestly I don't see why you can find it in good taste to say something like that. It's kind of insulting if you think about it. =/

I'd say it is quite a different experience. I don't prefer one to the other, they're just different experiences. Now, it may be that I'd found the visual appeal of one woman exceeded the other but the physical act had pros and cons. As Ayumi said, thinner women are more flexible (generally) and that means some positions are better than others (also because it brings them into my weight lifting capacity!).

In the end though, as long as you like the girl it should be fine - just need to understand everybody is different. It may well be, though, that you prefer the physical sensation of one vs. the other.

Hey now, as a woman who used to be really skinny (115ish lbs), I don't really find that comment to be tasteful. Sure thinner women don't have as much chub or places to grab onto, but they do make good lovers and sexual partners.

Actually, based on my own experiences, I'm inclined to disagree. A thin girl may be just as experienced/talented in the sack as any given fat girl, but the fat girls are, by default, more enjoyable to sleep with. Reaching out and grabbing onto bony... pretty much anything is an FA's kryptonite.

Though, I'm sure many FA's have also gotten questioned about how you can have sex with a fat chick as if they are a different species than a thin chick. So, honestly I don't see why you can find it in good taste to say something like that. It's kind of insulting if you think about it. =/

I was joking. In the same vein as the previous comment. Making fun of the OP. Definitely offensive if you take it seriously.

Next time you read something absurd, consider the possibility that it was meant to be absurd.

I was joking. In the same vein as the previous comment. Making fun of the OP. Definitely offensive if you take it seriously.

Next time you read something absurd, consider the possibility that it was meant to be absurd.

However, consider the possibility that online you can't read vocal intonation and that with the absence of any "lol", "jk," or even a "=P", it can be hard to discern whether or not it was meant to be absurd or not.

I've had the sex with the thin ladies and men.

It's the exact same as having the sex with the larger ladies and men, all the stuff is in the same place, they might be smaller but that doesn't mean they're weak, you should really talk about it before doing it, how they like it and if either of you hurt the other or dislike something, say something.

communication is the key.