• Curvage Model

Wow!! :)

You look nice and cuddly. :thumbsup:

n.n yep, I do xD

So round and cuddly :).  :-* :-* :-*

;D ;D ::) :-*

It's been a beautiful weight gain  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and it's barely starting! :D

hopefully you are enjoying the gain as much as we are!

Oh I am! I wish I could have more variety on my stuffings :/ (you know, for the place where I live) but hey, I'm enjoying! ;)

And to show you are almost always hungry, huh, Seleene? ;-)

Fantastic developments on your curves!

Have heard that situation in Venezuela is getting pretty tense now and that civil war-resembling scenarios are happening everyday with lots of shootings due to the economical downward spiral... So I hope you will be safe, dear Seleene! Good luck!

All the best and hugs,

Chris

I'm always hungry! not almost always Y_Y now it's becoming a daily need to stuff myself!! I wake up every morning hungrier than the night before  :'(

Regarding to the situation here in Venezuela, we all are having a rough time here.. I'm scared because as you said there are too many violent threats and actions against those who think differently to the regimen, everything it's expensive.. more than ever before, and besides the country's present situation I'm having some other issues to solve and sincerely I don't know how much I can hold.. maybe I'm overreacting because I'm feeling overwhelmed by many things that are happening all at the same time.. but yeah, you've heard right.

Thank you very much for asking and for your concerns, it's like a big breath of fresh air to know that someone actually cares enough to be attentive on something that doesn't affect you directly.

xD My God guys you are such a bullies!!!! XD Let him be ~

Thanks a lot at first, Seleene! But we should not give them so much attention at allas this topic is all about you, madame!

I'm always hungry! not almost always Y_Y now it's becoming a daily need to stuff myself!! I wake up every morning hungrier than the night before  :'(

Regarding to the situation here in Venezuela, we all are having a rough time here.. I'm scared because as you said there are too many violent threats and actions against those who think differently to the regimen, everything it's expensive.. more than ever before, and besides the country's present situation I'm having some other issues to solve and sincerely I don't know how much I can hold.. maybe I'm overreacting because I'm feeling overwhelmed by many things that are happening all at the same time.. but yeah, you've heard right.

Thank you very much for asking and for your concerns, it's like a big breath of fresh air to know that someone actually cares enough to be attentive on something that doesn't affect you directly.

Seleene, I´d interprete the feeling of the urge to stuff yourself a good thing! Ain´t that the treatment you wanted? LOL

As for your country there is not that much information about it around here but of course the tensions are a topic in the news... mostly getting 45-seconds-slot but you see it´s not unheard over here.

By regimen you mean the communistic party in charge I suppose. Do you think that Chavez´s death took the whole situation the worse end, Seleene?

Do you see any future for your country at all? I mean once the oil is all gone... what will your countr be about then? They missed to invest the money they got for oil trades into projects to secure Venezuela´s future... as far as I have heard...

As you have also other situations to overcome as you said I wonder if you are thinking of turning your back at you country to leave it. Are there any countries you would love to go for living? What about Costa Rica f. e.? They speak your language, there has never been a dictator, the country is quite wealthy for Latin American standards, the criminal rate is low, medical treatment is at Western level... Would that are other countries be an option for you to get out of Venezuela alive and in one piece?

On a lighter note now over to your latest pic!

A couple of pics for my friends of Curvage 

I have to offer my apprecition once more, Seleene! Your curves, especially that ever-rounding belly, are top level but what actually got me in these 2 pics were the different facial expressions!

In the second one your expression seems to be determinend but still insecure and shy like you are thinking "is it right what I do?"

But in the first one your expression is that of a "femme fatale"... a woman as determind as a woman can be to get whatever she wants to get! You have got some heck from my side for smoking in the past a you might still remember, Seleene, but in this pic even I would have appreciated a cigarette In your right hand to underline that "bad ass look" of yours even more! And you rock looking "bad ass", Seleene!

Best wishes and hugs and please take care,

Chris

• Curvage Model

;D  Sexy!  Love the outfit, and how your belly is hanging over the waistline!

Thanks honey! :3

That's just wonderful ;) quite like these latest pictures.

;D thank you <3

Thanks a lot at first, Seleene! But we should not give them so much attention at allas this topic is all about you, madame!

Seleene, I´d interprete the feeling of the urge to stuff yourself a good thing! Ain´t that the treatment you wanted? LOL

As for your country there is not that much information about it around here but of course the tensions are a topic in the news... mostly getting 45-seconds-slot but you see it´s not unheard over here.

By regimen you mean the communistic party in charge I suppose. Do you think that Chavez´s death took the whole situation the worse end, Seleene?

Do you see any future for your country at all? I mean once the oil is all gone... what will your countr be about then? They missed to invest the money they got for oil trades into projects to secure Venezuela´s future... as far as I have heard...

As you have also other situations to overcome as you said I wonder if you are thinking of turning your back at you country to leave it. Are there any countries you would love to go for living? What about Costa Rica f. e.? They speak your language, there has never been a dictator, the country is quite wealthy for Latin American standards, the criminal rate is low, medical treatment is at Western level... Would that are other countries be an option for you to get out of Venezuela alive and in one piece?

On a lighter note now over to your latest pic!

I have to offer my apprecition once more, Seleene! Your curves, especially that ever-rounding belly, are top level but what actually got me in these 2 pics were the different facial expressions!

In the second one your expression seems to be determinend but still insecure and shy like you are thinking "is it right what I do?"

But in the first one your expression is that of a "femme fatale"... a woman as determind as a woman can be to get whatever she wants to get! You have got some heck from my side for smoking in the past a you might still remember, Seleene, but in this pic even I would have appreciated a cigarette In your right hand to underline that "bad ass look" of yours even more! And you rock looking "bad ass", Seleene!

Best wishes and hugs and please take care,

Chris

XD hahaha it's great, It's just that I need to get much more food to keep it up to my belly's desires.. and well I can say that I'm not surprised that its few, for not saying nonexistent the information about the actual situation of my country.. that's exactly what our politicians want.. to keep hidden everything that it's happening in here. and yes, I refer to them as a regimen because I can't imagine any other word to describe the people who has the power over the nation..

And let's just say that everyone in the country considered that Chavez was a lunatic, but after his death we all realized that he was just the psychiatrist of the mental hospital... all his legacy to our country is a bunch of pirates and criminals as politicians and military leaders. I want to see a future on my country! because I love the land in which I was born, but everyday it's getting harder and it's not like I have many options either way.. for the moment I'm just trying seriously to survive this christmas X_X

and well I can explain the change on the expression, I have a neighbor that inconveniently was taking fresh air on a balcony near to me when I was taking the photos xDD so I was feeling a little bit shy, but I must say that it's highly observant of you!

I love that gorgeous muffintop of yours. :thumbsup: :)

It's very sweet of you regbill!  :-*

Eres completamente hermosa. Te has vuelto una bella gordita en serio. Pero por sobre todo, lo que realmente le da brillo a tu persona es esa bella cara. Tus ojos son simplemente tan brillantes, y tu sonrisa deslumbrante. Sin mencionar la ternura adicional que agregan esas pecas. Simplemente imposible no amarlas.

Sólo eso quería decir....

• Curvage Model

Eres completamente hermosa. Te has vuelto una bella gordita en serio. Pero por sobre todo, lo que realmente le da brillo a tu persona es esa bella cara. Tus ojos son simplemente tan brillantes, y tu sonrisa deslumbrante. Sin mencionar la ternura adicional que agregan esas pecas. Simplemente imposible no amarlas.

Sólo eso quería decir....

n.n muchas gracias Curveboy, me encanta tener fans que amen mis pecas xD y bueno la verdad me siento muy alagada por ser considerada completamente hermosa.. eso es un termino bien amplio! Me alegra mucho que estes disfrutando mi aumento de peso :3

Seleene,

I can see the pain abo your country and that you don´t want to leave it! Because you want to make a change and built something up there... for future generations as well! But in case it gets more tense you should think about leaving temporarily as your brain and hands ar useless in case of you being hit by a bullet, you see? Sometimes it´s better to retreat and work out a master plan to strike back than being couragous and die on the battlefield!

But enough of this matter, Seleene!

and well I can explain the change on the expression, I have a neighbor that inconveniently was taking fresh air on a balcony near to me when I was taking the photos xDD so I was feeling a little bit shy, but I must say that it's highly observant of you!

Did you have a dialogue on the balconies? If so how did you smooth it over? LOL

By the way: On Saturday a part of the German tv show "Joko vs. Klaas - Duell um die Welt" a part of it was filmed in Venezuela. The show is about both protagonits sending each other countries to face weird/dangerous/stupid tasks... In case of Venezuela it was Klaas being sent over to go into the jungle (with guides of course) to catch an anaconda and a capybara. But that was just part 1 of the task as the second part was to ship the anaconda, the capybara and a bag of corn over to the other shore... but only one item could be packed on board for each journey over the river... which causes a problem as shipping over the corn at first would mean the snake eats the capy and taking the snake at first would mean the capy touches the corn... So the key was to take the capy at first to store it on the other shore as the snake dosn´t eat corn... and so Klaas did to win the challenge... and all items survived it!

I must say I was impressed by the Venezelan jungle as it looked awesome with so many animals (snakes, birds, capys, birds etc.) around at the shores... have you ever gone there with guides etc.? Or do you plan to do so? If I lived close I´d book a tour for sure... as it look sooo exciting and awesome!

Ihd to think of you as soon as I heard that task was filmed in Venezuela by the way! ;-)

I must say and I mean it as a compliment I saw some resemblens with you regarding the capybaras... I mean both of you are cute,  chubby and look so cuddly once you start hugging would never want to stop!  ;D ;D ;D

So to me you are "Seleene La Capybarita Caliente" from now on! :-) How about that for your new artist name so you can drop "Curvis" which doesn´t sound a latina-based as you deserve your artist name to be! LOL

All the best and hugs,

Chris

¡Genial!  Me alegra que aun existan modelos de verdad, al menos no es muy común encontrar personas que explícitamente gusten de mostrarse más voluminosas en los países de habla hispana. De hecho, puedo asegurar que te ves muy bien sea cual sea tu tamaño.

Sería muy bueno que contaras toda esa experiencia de aumentar de peso con todas las vicisitudes que te hace pasar (repito, en lo personal siento que te hace ver aún más maravillosa). ¡Saludos desde México!

• Curvage Model

Seleene,

I can see the pain abo your country and that you don´t want to leave it! Because you want to make a change and built something up there... for future generations as well! But in case it gets more tense you should think about leaving temporarily as your brain and hands ar useless in case of you being hit by a bullet, you see? Sometimes it´s better to retreat and work out a master plan to strike back than being couragous and die on the battlefield!

But enough of this matter, Seleene!

Did you have a dialogue on the balconies? If so how did you smooth it over? LOL

By the way: On Saturday a part of the German tv show "Joko vs. Klaas - Duell um die Welt" a part of it was filmed in Venezuela. The show is about both protagonits sending each other countries to face weird/dangerous/stupid tasks... In case of Venezuela it was Klaas being sent over to go into the jungle (with guides of course) to catch an anaconda and a capybara. But that was just part 1 of the task as the second part was to ship the anaconda, the capybara and a bag of corn over to the other shore... but only one item could be packed on board for each journey over the river... which causes a problem as shipping over the corn at first would mean the snake eats the capy and taking the snake at first would mean the capy touches the corn... So the key was to take the capy at first to store it on the other shore as the snake dosn´t eat corn... and so Klaas did to win the challenge... and all items survived it!

I must say I was impressed by the Venezelan jungle as it looked awesome with so many animals (snakes, birds, capys, birds etc.) around at the shores... have you ever gone there with guides etc.? Or do you plan to do so? If I lived close I´d book a tour for sure... as it look sooo exciting and awesome!

Ihd to think of you as soon as I heard that task was filmed in Venezuela by the way! ;-)

I must say and I mean it as a compliment I saw some resemblens with you regarding the capybaras... I mean both of you are cute,  chubby and look so cuddly once you start hugging would never want to stop!  ;D ;D ;D

So to me you are "Seleene La Capybarita Caliente" from now on! :-) How about that for your new artist name so you can drop "Curvis" which doesn´t sound a latina-based as you deserve your artist name to be! LOL

All the best and hugs,

Chris

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I've laugh so very much with this post chris XD you have no idea of how much you've made me laugh! well, yeah.. there are parts of venezuelan jungles that I've visited but on other side of the country.. that episode sounds like being filmed on the amazonas state or near to roraima.. I've never been there because it's spensive tourism for the citizens of the country xD but I'm sure I'll go someday and of course I'll bring pics :D

It's funny because you call "capybara" the fluffy animal we call "chiguire" xDDDDD but it's not a bad idea xD capybarita caliente hahahahahhahahahaha XDDDD hahahahahahahhahaha dammit xD it's so funny

yep, I'm a chiguirita caliente x'D

• Curvage Model

¡Genial!  Me alegra que aun existan modelos de verdad, al menos no es muy común encontrar personas que explícitamente gusten de mostrarse más voluminosas en los países de habla hispana. De hecho, puedo asegurar que te ves muy bien sea cual sea tu tamaño.

Sería muy bueno que contaras toda esa experiencia de aumentar de peso con todas las vicisitudes que te hace pasar (repito, en lo personal siento que te hace ver aún más maravillosa). ¡Saludos desde México!

xD no para nada, aqui mientras más parezcas muñeca de palitos.. mejor! o al menos para la mayoria de la poblacion  :-\ que aburrida es la gente con la mente tan cerrada.. y bueno tengo un video en el que hablo un poco de todas estas "vicisitudes" mientras me como un pastel XD

y bueno muchas gracias por el apoyo y las dulces palabras! Saludos desde Venezuela n.n

The snapshots are outstanding like always, Seleene!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I've laugh so very much with this post chris XD you have no idea of how much you've made me laugh! well, yeah.. there are parts of venezuelan jungles that I've visited but on other side of the country.. that episode sounds like being filmed on the amazonas state or near to roraima.. I've never been there because it's spensive tourism for the citizens of the country xD but I'm sure I'll go someday and of course I'll bring pics :D

It's funny because you call "capybara" the fluffy animal we call "chiguire" xDDDDD but it's not a bad idea xD capybarita caliente hahahahahhahahahaha XDDDD hahahahahahahhahaha dammit xD it's so funny

yep, I'm a chiguirita caliente x'D

You are wecome! Great to hear you had to laugh a lot!

Hope you will do a bush walking set resp. jungle tour like Ni Ki did! Would you be brave enough trying to catch an anaconda? I think a snake as accesoire would look hot on you! ;-)

As for the capybara/chiguire I´m sorry for using the wrong term. I just thought capybara is the universal Spanish term for that animal though it has almost a dozen Spanish names in South America!

Nice to hear you love that nickname and think it is quite fitting!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

• Curvage Model

Wow Seleene, you are absolutely gorgeous! I mean, your body is obviously awesome, but THOSE EYES!! They're like  the color of the mountains right before a storm. They're distracting... but in a good way  ::)

Oh my!! haha that's so sweet.. I really like to be compared with elements of the nature ;D :3 thank you sweetheart! I adore to be called distracting  :-*

i especially like the last picture! thanks so much for sharing.

n.n it's always my pleasure!

You look stunning,Seleene! :thumbsup:

I especially like the way these photos show off your beautiful thighs. :)

;D Thank you regbill  :-* I'm about to upload some new and I hope you like them too!

Hot Damn that body is filling up nicely!  ;)

Thank you sir! It's always good to hear that! xD

The snapshots are outstanding like always, Seleene!

You are wecome! Great to hear you had to laugh a lot!

Hope you will do a bush walking set resp. jungle tour like Ni Ki did! Would you be brave enough trying to catch an anaconda? I think a snake as accesoire would look hot on you! ;-)

As for the capybara/chiguire I´m sorry for using the wrong term. I just thought capybara is the universal Spanish term for that animal though it has almost a dozen Spanish names in South America!

Nice to hear you love that nickname and think it is quite fitting!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Well I'm currently in a mountain, visiting my family for the holidays.. I've always wanted to take some sexy photos near to a river.. but I had never been a web model before ;P so let's see what happen! and it's funny that you mention it because I really like this Tarantino's movie from Dusk till Dawn in which Satánico pandemonium is dancing with a huge snake.. Salma Hayek does the character.. and I remember that I thought.. hey! I would really like to do something like this someday xD so I will say that I'm willing to try :3

and yep you're right, that's the term that most of america use, I was telling you what is specific the term here in Venezuela xD but hey! believe me, I must be really bigger if I ever wanna try to catch an anaconda.. those are HUGE.  :o