The awaited return of...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too sure why she wants to wait. That's what she told me but It could be a combination of things, I'm gonna leave it at that and not over step my boundaries and annoy her...don't wanna lose the position of photographer!

Goal weight? She's told me short term for the year is 300, long term is whatever weight she's comfortable and healthy with. I know she really wants to be in the ssbbw category though

She's stoked with the feedback so far, Keep the set recommendations coming too guys

Well overall I'm just glad to see her back. Hopefully she considers doing web modeling sooner rather than later. Set recommendations? Maybe clothes that don't fit anymore. And agreed, SSBBW is awesome news.  :thumbsup:

Guest dayman

She looks GOOD. As photographer, need to work toward getting a better camera and lighting kit, but I'll take photos over no photos. :D

Texted me:

"wtf I just bought these last week and they're already too tight"

I hope I get blessed some day and become friends with a girl that just wants to become super fat and wants my help with it. Dude I hope your thankful everyday to be a part of her world; I truly envy you. But thanks again for keeping us up to date with her

Guest temporary

They definitely are too tight. At the rate she's going, she's got a month tops before she can't get them closed.

You don't have to step over your boundaries, but you should definitely atleast tell her the weight gain prcoess is the best part.  Especially at her current wait 240 to bbw or ssbbw.  Seeing someone go from plump to really fat is amazing.  Obviously im not going complain when the site comes out.  But it seems like something that should not be overlooked.

Guest uki1990

I'm going to need to see the face before I believe it's her. Not to be rude. But I like to be sure of things!