Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome Kong vs. Havok wherein there's a faint BBW chant

Wasn´t that an "ECW"-chant?

As fr the match I think it was too slow and that was Havok´s fault... she is no great worker and only is only booked because she is so strong-looking. Kong is the far better wrestler without a doubt and I´d love to see her back in WWE soon!

I hope this isn't the last match that they have together.

I think for now it´s done as it was a clean and solide victory for Kong so I don´t see a reason for a rematch!

Best wishes,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some pics of indie wrestler Lufisto. She definitely has some curves on her.

Keep this in mind, some of these pics are rather old.

66976_544543882233063_1292156866_n-e1365628097629.jpg

17.jpg

lufisto.jpg

lufisto.jpg

I might add more later. I am also thinking of adding some pics of ODB.

I think I heard somewhere that when she started training she was 200 lbs.. Hopefully that's in your collection if such pictures exist.

No, she's not fat either and her makeup is a little undone, but I do say Maria Kanellis is filling out:

get?url=https%3A%2F%2Flivepwe.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F11%2F483387_370938319638900_1492429062_n.jpg%3Fw%3D584%26h%3D584&key=sYMDjlcnDO3E9hh4_crX8Q&w=600&h=573

I'm not sure when that was taken; before or after her marriage?

UPDATE: Before her marriage.

How long ago was this? I could have sworn that I saw some pics of Maria looking all cut with abs and everything. Was this really recent?

How long ago was this? I could have sworn that I saw some pics of Maria looking all cut with abs and everything. Was this really recent?

It's hard to tell. Like I said this was before her marriage (which was in October 2014), and I can't tell exactly what title Mike is holding, so I'm not sure when.

Her build is rather unorthodox and her midsection is deceiving. At one angle you see definition and at another angle the definition resembles lovehandles and vice-versa.

• 2 weeks later...

Shaul Guerrero channeling her BigCutie Margot:

iA80048apnR9N.gif

In other news, WWE's been having tryouts, and they've been looking at some thicker babes than the models they're used to going after. Including Taeler Hendricks and Havok (both featured earlier in this thread) and also the nicely built Athena seen here:

athena-11-1360608198.jpg

DPP_0706-M1.jpg

Athena-women+wrestlers.jpg

But the concept of weight loss is present on her twitter timeline so whatever thickness we could enjoy on these ladies is probably gonna go bye bye in WWE.

Speaking of which, a few words on Havok. Apparently she's a racist, or at least pretty damn stupid, narcissistic and lazy. She had a library of tweets about Black people, Latinos, gays, etc. that were in terrible taste. She apologized, which confirmed that she said all that, and then she deleted the apology and at least some of her comments.  ???

Of course, one has to ask, why does WWE need her when they already have someone like this:

CGWwqsoUIAA5mJ3.jpg

zada.jpg

Also, I've been fixated on Paige lately:

post-6073-14513601114237_thumb.jpg