Signs of future weight gain

BubbaGutman

I love this thread,  My take even though some have been mentioned - 

First off in my experience - Large breasted younger women - always end up with a fatter belly or gut when getting older - some tend to get pretty fat everywhere also. But the Large younger Breast is a direct correlation to a fat little belly or gut in 90% of cases from what I have seen over the years.

Fatter upper arms - great indicator - even if they are relatively thin everywhere else proportionately to their upper arms - the rest of weight will soon follow elsewhere.  I happen to lover thicker fluffier and really fat upper arms.  My wife happened to do some bikini modeling when we first met, with her being short at 5' 3",  curvy and toned - but she had the littlest bit of shapely softer belly pooch and slightly fluffier arms in relation to the rest of her figure - yes she developed a lot more in both of these body parts as we continued dating and married years later as well as elsewhere on her figure.

Wider hips & Ass - They always fill and get bigger and heavier in the areas as the years go on.

Indulging in sweets / Sweet tooth - I believe this is a very good habit for a women to never get skinny again if they keep up with this habit.  My wife happens to have the biggest sweet tooth I have ever seen.  Unfortunately at her current weight her sweet tooth alone has been offset and body weight maintained by  3 day per week workouts and fairly healthy eating.  She really will start packing on the pounds again if her entree and portion size increases, because her sweet tooth is always there - but her real indicator in more pounds coming on is when I noticed her finishing all her meals and portion size getting slightly bigger - during this time she has been known to pack on a quick 20 pounds in a matter of 2-3 months eating slightly bigger portions.

Mothers and body shape was an indicator - I had an ex girlfriend when I was younger.  Her Mother was quite pear shaped and while we were together her Mother went from a Chunky pear shaped Mom to one who probably struggle to fit her ass and thighs into any stadium seat probably going from 1170-180 pounds to 270+ pounds in a few years time.  I remember my Girlfriend with the same figure but even shorter than her Mother kept telling me it was because of her Mothers Thyroid.  I kept dreaming that would happen to my Girlfriend also.  I am not so sure I believe the Thyroid as being the only problem - While I was always over there I watched her Mother and my Girlfriend for that matter snacking all the time and totally excited and talking about food non stop.  Which leads me to my next topic.

Learned bad eating behaviors passed down from parents - This is not  sure fire - it kind f back fires in some instances and goes the opposite way - but as mentioned right above - My girlfriend learned some pretty bad fattening eating habits from her Mother and during our four years of dating my cute little 5' 2" girlfriend turned into quite the little porker.  She had a very out going and unashamed attitude to her weight gain almost in a "shock value" type way.  I gotta say it was very exciting for someone with this weight gain desire and fetish.  She knew of me liking her weight gain but not to the very erotic sense but she teased and joke all the time with me about her weight gain even in front of her Mother and her friends.  She would be mowing down on fattening meals and discussing how much desert she was going to eat in front her Mother and myself - her Mother would jokingly chime in and say "if you keep eating like this, you are gonna get as Fat as me" - my girlfriend would say why not, I love eating and beside my man likes me FAT.  I would be constantly aroused, slightly embarrassed hearing this banter going on all the time.  Many years later a friend of mine that still lived in our home town said they saw this ex girlfriend of mine and said she was weighing in probably close to 300 pounds.  So, this example certainly seemed to help her get to this heavy weight level - or maybe it was her Thyroid like her Mother's also - I believe it was the aggressive eating habits, because her Mother was plowing through the food just like her while I was there.

Accidental initial gain leads to excitement or to much work to stop the gaining pattern - No one mentioned this yet - even though it isn't exactly what were going for - but I have seen this many times even though there may be several factors combined - I have seen this on this site as well as I have seen first hand - It started with an accidental gain, it peeked interest because they liked how their body felt or were always indifferent either way about being skinny or bigger and actually like being bigger - they decide to gaining and keep liking their fatter self.   Not always turning into this fetish but I have heard of this plenty - I can only wish that would have happened or still dies to my wife.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...