AmateurArt Azismiss

Guest AmateurArt

Guest Professor Aronnax

You are looking intoxicatingly voluptuous and irrepressibly bulgy.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow.... just wow. I think she is toying with us on purpose. Because no offense to other girls on this site, but she is the hottest EVER. Her size, her positions, her love of the Walking Dead...., and her love of video games... Is just to much. NERD overload... AmateurArt is not only in, but she is a class of her own.

What what... the second half of season 4 of the walking dead...starting Feb 9th. What in the world is going to happen? I need to ask my fatty 8-ball to find the answers.... *Shake.... Shake... Shake... Shake your bootay.*

Considering where she has come from to where she is now, I think it is safe to say she is the best ever ...bar none.

Guest temporary

If you keep this up, you could take pantiless pictures and still maintain as much decency as someone whose belly has swollen so much it rests between her legs possibly could. You're positively fat, and it shows. Can't wait to hear what everyone you saw over the holidays had to say...

Taken today while I starved waiting for dinner. Hope it helps pass the time until I'm home.  (and with an HD camera setup! Yay!)

*slinks out of shame corner*

This does bring up a question--could you by chance fill us in on what a standard meal is for you now? I get the feeling that it takes a whole lot more to fill you up now...

If it makes up for it, I've had a few extra nights of stuffings here with my girlfriend ;)

Haven't weighed myself, but I'm certainly filling out a pair of new big jeans I bought for the holidays. I've been informed I'm a walking heated pillow. Can't tell if she's having trouble keeping her hands off me due to pounds gained or the fact I'm all sorts of toasty due to insulation and keep her hands warm. lol

Worth the wait to see your ever expandding and beautiful figure. Honestly, I'd be the same way as your girlfriend. I has cold hands too and what better way to warm them up than by playing with an insolated fatty like yourself. You've certainly gained so there is definitely some exploration that needs to be done. And hopefully you'll be out of those jeans of yours soon too. LOL ;D

And winter weather makes the best for gaining...I mean maybe even Mother Nature wants you to put on a few extra pounds.  ;D

*slinks out of shame corner*

This does bring up a question--could you by chance fill us in on what a standard meal is for you now? I get the feeling that it takes a whole lot more to fill you up now...

Oh man...this is probably the best question I've read in this thread. Please answer this!!!

Guest AmateurArt

Mmm standard meal is hard to judge. I've turned into a snacker. Every 2-3 hours I have myself a treat. Let's see... today I had

an 16 ounce hot chocolate

an egg, sausage and ham English muffin sandwich

some burger meat

chicken

a huge chocolate chip cookie

This is probably why I'm so hungry. -.- I've been stuck in airports all day.

I will say that a 'gotta have it' from Coldstone is no where near a plentiful desert for me. I kept eating everyone's leftover ice cream.

One appetizer and entree from any restaurant I've visited barely makes a dent. I've realized I have to order at least two entrees.

Dinner last night was chicken pot stickers, ahi tuna salad, chicken, mashed potatoes, burgers, fajitas, ice cream galore...

Erm, I've forgotten what I ate. All I know is that I bought $98 worth of take out food from a restaurant. >> I was starving.