4 Screenshots

About This File

I outgrew my lingerie that fit 6 months ago! 

I topple out of my bralette and panties as I stuff my face with pizza and BURP far too much for my own good! 

Literally my panties dig into my gut and sides! 

Watch as I sexily touch my curves and talk about how fat I've become and how I just can't stop! 🤣😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Lauren you are such a stunning sexy lady and what a body. Everything is big and in perfect proportion.  She takes down the pizza with ease and I've no idea why she never burps as a rule. She's great at it. please more.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@laurenlush Hottest and fattest and sexiest Lauren has EVER been! Her belly spread won't stop expanding! She shoves pizza down her greedy throat and drinks beer....which leads to burps of course! She can't stop being sexy AF and I adore her for this! Support her inevitable gain to 350+! She's gonna be one sexy ssbbw in the end!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watch Lauren devour some pizza and gulp down some soda (and yes, it does make her burp . . . ) from the comfort of her own bed!!  But far more delicious than the food she's inhaling is the sight of Lauren herself wearing nothing but her tiny bra and undies, seated or - better yet - sprawled out on the bed with all of her incredibly soft and sexy curves on full display!!!  Wayyy too HOT!!!

Response from the author:

Haha THANK YOU!!! 
i wish I still fit that lingerie!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing sexier than a luscious woman growing and stuffing her face 😍 That chunky belly is to die for! Lauren is growing by the day and looks incredible at every size 👏👏 This clip is well worth the price! You can see the passion and excitement from Lauren as she continues to expand!

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

Just breathtaking. This video is captivating and the worst part about it is when it ends. Great video. 

Link to review

LaurenLush looks great in this video. Lauren has a pleasant soothing voice. I love how she has done her hair in this video. It looks very pretty like she is a movie star or fashion model. She shows off how her outfit looks on her massive growing body in various positions that show off her curves. She talks about growing bigger, her love of food and expect burping in attractive way from all the carbonation in the drink she is drinking. You get her brief story on how she looked when answering the door to get the pizza from the pizza delivery guy. Just to let anyone else know you will not get the before and after picture in this video as shown in the preview for buying this clip; but it is okay. I am glad that the preview for purchasing this video provides the context that this is a smaller outfit than the last time she wore it. It's a great video to purchase. Highly recommend if you are into seeing body fat, fat chats, or burping. 

Link to review
Guest loverofchub27

A bit behind on this one, but Lauren wiggles and jiggles on her bed and chats as she stuffs her self with pizza. Watch as her bra can’t contain her voluptuous breasts and she tells you how much she out grows her clothes with her newfound fat.  

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

😎

Link to review
JaredHill6969

Absolutely heartstopping 🥰🥰🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you for this incredible review!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

Lauren's getting so big! Loved every minute of this beautiful babes video! Her cute personality and voracious appetite and to top it all off, her amazingly voluptuous body in one video! Dont sleep on this gal! Shes growing like a **! 😜

Link to review
Heywhatsup

@laurenlushyou are creating amazing content.. the before and after isn’t the bulk of this video but if you want to see the queen looking beautiful (while burping) this is the go to.

Link to review
lemmy5823

First video from Lauren, she absolutely did not disappoint! She looks incredible in this video, the fat talk is super hot, and there's a few great burps in there too! Looking forward to more from this lovely lady!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Lauren Lush the Queen of Plush presides over a pizza like the curvy queen that she is. Her underwear clings to her rolls and bulges for dear life as she greedily wolfs down slice after slice, reveling in the fact that she's not only raided her roommate's food cabinet, but also stolen her pizza. The pounds have just piled onto Lauren and she's looking plumper than ever (but she's far from finished yet!). I'm not usually one for burping in videos, but Lauren is so sweet and adorable she can make anything sexy. It's still well worth the price of admission to watch her beautiful round face, hear her rich-as-red-velvet voice, and bask in wobbly chub. 

Link to review