🎄 Feel the Curvage holiday spirit! Click HERE 🎄 ×

5 Screenshots

About This File

Ever since our parents introduced us you haven’t been able to keep your eyes off of me, huh?👀

I see your pants getting tighter every time I come into the room with a low cut shirt and tight jeans… I’m turning you on! I’m making you harder and harder each passing day.

You can’t deny it, I’ve already seen your history on your computer and that bbw you’ve been touching yourself to looks a lot like me…. 
wait. Are you into your step sister?!

It’s totally fine! We aren’t even related… I find it extremely hot. 

Want to hear my fantasies about you? How our parents leave us alone in the house for a weekend…. And we absolutely wreck eachother in the best ways. 🥵

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Concreteseconds

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I honestly think Lauren has surpassed her pregnancy weight at this point. She just looks SO FAT in this video. Especially her boobs. The way they move and fit in her top is amazing. It’s like the top is just so overwhelmed by her fat that it’s spilling out everywhere 

Response from the author:

You’re so sweet!!!😍

Link to review
blobla

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lauren is looking bigger than ever in yet another fantastic roleplay!!😍 hearing the sounds of her lingerie struggling to contain all of her fat is soo hot! I also just have to say that her overflowing gut is really getting huge🥵 just spilling out in front of her and hanging closer to the ground every day😍😍 I cannot wait to see how much bigger you get! Ending with slo mo while playing with your belly was mesmerizing 🥵🥵 seeing your whole overfed body ripple with every drop of your doughy gut 😮💨

Mmm thank you for this awesome review!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think we’d all be in trouble if Lauren was our step sis. 🦴🤤🤤😬😂 Those overflowing curves to go along with Lauren’s seductiveness are too good to resist. 😈😍😍😍🤤 She knows exactly what to say and how to touch her body to make you rock hard and weak in the knees. 🥵🥵🥵 Looking hot AF and spilling out in every direction! You can literally hear the lingerie struggling to contain all her beauty. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 The top struggles to stay up on her overflowing tits and it struggles to stay down on that big doughy belly. 😈😈😍😍😍 So many AMAZING views of her body throughout, whether you’re into a big belly, massive tits, mega booty, or rolls of all types, this woman has it all! The inner thigh chub where the belly rests and hangs is absolutely incredible! 🥵🥵🥵 And no better way to finish than some slo mo belly drops 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦, the slo mo really shows how much fat is under all that stretched out skin, and her body ripples like the ocean 😍😍🥵🥵🥵

Another perfectly executed role play video! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Thank you for making my day, M!❤️

Link to review