4 Screenshots

About This File

🫐 I guess if it’s that delicious then it has to be worth it… even if that means growing  for it. 🫐

Violet has always been given anything she’s ever wanted. She’s greedy and disrespectful and lets nothing in her way. Her new endeavor? Willy Wonkas Special Gum….🍬

She shoots down all warnings about this gum and pops it in her mouth! Before she knows it her tastebuds are on an orgasmic ride! The pleasure oozing from her body is too much to handle… or is it because she’s also turning blue?😱

Before everyone’s eyes Violet starts blowing up and turning into a TRUE blueberry! Her original velvet tracksuit becomes tighter and tighter exposing her breasts and belly… it can barely contain her! Violet panicks from the rapid growth and she continues to grow bigger and bigger! What a hot and new experience for the now plumped up Violet!

Was her gluttony and greed worth turning into a true big and juicy blueberry?! 🫐

I would love everyone’s feedback on this clip! This is new for me so I hope you love it!

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think nearly every one of us can recall where we were and how it made us feel when we first saw Violet blow up. For many of us, it was the birth of a whole lot of kinks, a core memory. @LaurenLush takes her gorgeous curvy soft body and her penchant for incredible roleplay and gives us what we’ve always wanted from Wonka-a truly fat brat blueberry roleplay. I don’t want to take anything away from the special effects, which were great, or even Lauren’s body and how she uses it and poses it to really drive home how big she is and how she’s getting bigger, but her roleplay was and is, always top notch. I hope Curvage gives out acting awards and that the prize is more of that special gum. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the amazing words. You always know how to make me smile!

Link to review
dlc6669

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

HOLY DREAMS COME TRUE BATMAN!

so. Very. HOT! 🥵 

Lauren you are the woman of many peoples dreams. And so many of those dreams depicted this scenario, specifically. But none of those dreams come close to the reality of fulfillment you have given us. Your roleplay, attitude, and body are always giving us more and MORE! 

so truly a goddess you are! 😘 well done and I speak for all of us when I say: we cannot wait for the next one: bigger bluer juicer edition 🫐  

This literally makes my day!

I do try to put an effort to make you all happy and I am glad it worked!😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Burle24

I absolutely love watching any kind of blueberry video from Candii’s to yours so much it was truly amazing watching you already big side curvy body expand every more and burst out of your sweatsuit 😍😍😍

Thank you 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest zoma

Very very sexy, really good acting which makes it one great blueberry vid.

Great sfx for the part when you become blue but it would be even better with some morph and sound effects.

For the rest, a really gret vid!

Thank you!

The next one will be even better now that I have my first blueberry vid under my belt!❤️

Link to review
Jt2412

Awesome video! Lauren really knows how to hit these out of the park. Really loved the POV style shot of her belly. Makes me want just a regular video of that as well, but I’m just being greedy 😆

Haha well ask and you just might receive;)

Link to review
Moon_23

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Holy shit…I never thought this would happen. 

1 billion stars outta ten. 

&& you’ve made my day!❤️ this was really fun to make! 
if everyone ends up enjoying it there may be more to come!

Link to review
ThickAsHoney

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Lauren does it again! 😍😍 I don’t even know where to start, everything about this clip is amazing! Safe to say Lauren’s version of this is my new fave 🥵

You just might have to turn into a 🫐 too!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

That iconic blueberry scene is definitely one those first feedism experiences I had, and THIS is by far my favorite version now! 😍😍😍😍 I’m so glad Lauren took this one on, I know she’s always wanted to, but wanted to make sure she did it right. And good laaaawwwwd she did it right times a million! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 It’s perfect! The acting is incredible 🙌🙌🙌🙌, she plays the spoiled greedy Violet role so well and puts her heart and soul into it, and watching her grow and react to the fat spilling out of her jumpsuit is sooo freaking hot to see! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 I feel like this is truly the violet blueberry scene we’ve always wanted. Lol Incredible video from beginning to end! 😍😍🤤🤤🥵🥵💦💦💦

This made my entire night 😍🤗

Link to review
Danument

truly incredible. loved the roleplay and the acting was so good. I hope in the sequel you can get Bella involved! :0

@Bella Abbondanza hear that ;)

Link to review
Chef23

It feels like she gets it, y'know. Awesome af

THANK YOU😍😍😍😍

Link to review
hapax1230987

Been waiting a long time for this, and Lauren knocks it out the park as bratty 'little' Violet! The effects are pretty well executed and Lauren's acting is really good as Violet begins to inflate into a blueberry.

Well worth checking out for any blueberry fans out there!

Thank you for taking the time to review! I greatly appreciate you!

Link to review
Dingdangus

Lauren’s transformation into a big, bulging blueberry girl is fantastic. If this is the start of her journey into blueberry vids, I can only imagine what the future vids will be like. I’m in love ❤️

I can’t wait to test the waters more! So fun!🫐

Link to review
frencht92

It was so hot seeing Lauren turn in to a blue berry!!

Guess I’ll have to do it again!🫐😈

Link to review

I liked the video and the acting but the build up was taking a bit too long, and the swelling was great but could’ve been better and the potential it has. You did great don’t get me wrong, probably one of the best in the community. But I believe you can make it the best 

Thank you for the honesty ❤️

Link to review
Yettbou

Amazing video the acting is what really hits this one home for me. I’m excited to see what she can do with other plots using blueberry inflation. Great affects as well, only thing I’d suggest is talking more about the parts of your body that are growing. You could always reach out to the community for ideas as well they are quite friendly. Excited to see the next one fingers crossed we won’t have to wait to long for more great stuff for a wonderful actress!

Link to review