Kitty's Bootyshorts - Booty Worship Video

$3.99

(8 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Just like every day, kitty eats her weight in food haha so with all good things comes a price to pay. Kitty puts on her bootyshorts so she's nice & airy as doing the dishes these days is a workout. 

In this video it's like your a fly on the wall ..or kitchen counter looking at Kitty's booty as it naturally jiggles and flexes as she scrubs the dishes and bends over to put them in the dish washer. With 1080p resolution you can see absolutely everything. If you're a booty guy then this is the video for you, a great 5 minutes of booty worshipping, enjoy! 👌💕 Priced at a price everyone can afford 💝 here's a nice treat for my supports XOXOX 🍑💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ryebread

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this hungry lilunicornn is lookin very well fed esp after that last very fuckin sexy stuffing video. clean up time comes and this booty is looking absolutely perfect and dana is looking absolutely gorgeous as always 😉

Response from the author:

Awww with a huge thank you to this sweetie for getting me these bootyshorts 🥰 I wanna put ankle weights on my wishlist so I can do walking lunges with them & build my booty up more 😅😇

Link to review
bomdibombom

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super enjoyable video, as it’s stated this ones for 🍑 plenty of eye candy and this is one video you’ll want to rewatch

Link to review
Matty_

A view of HLK’s gigantic booty, that’s practically in your face 😏🤤 Can’t wait to see you fill out even rounder and wider love 😍

2CAF4726-0954-41FA-B81F-4261AC107DE6.jpeg

E223EDA0-38F0-4E25-8F8F-DCF23256426C.jpeg

3F5F1ADE-3342-41AC-A766-11DD2099641B.jpeg

Haha these are awesome thank you 👌💕

Link to review
dirkdelaware

Just so happened to catch that rear right after she posted in her thread. Super beautiful, and she is super friendly. My first and hottest model I have ever typed to!!!☺️😍☺️

Awww, I'm super duper flattered, thank you so much sweetie 🥰

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Damn! Look at that bacon shakin. Watch as this greedy piggy wideload rear end of an ass tries desperately to stay in full frame in this video, as it is shot in portrait mode rather than landscape. She washes dishes that she made from being such a greedy piggy. The whole time you have a very close up view of kitty's plump rump swallowing up a nice pair of booty shorts which are wedged up even more than they are naturally designed to be. If you love a big soft butt swaying back in forth like it's right in your face you will enjoy this vid.

For another video like this, I think it could be ever better if you film it widescreen and walk around your kitchen more to make your butt jiggle more. Definitely don't see these shorts lasting much longer 🍑🍑🍑🐷😏

Hey hun, can you explain to me what it landscape mode on the camera? would that be better for videos like this? sorry I'm so clueless lol 

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

Nice to go back to @Hungrylilkitty's early clips to see how massive her thighs have gotten. I'd love to see her remake this clip wearing the exact same shorts.  

Link to review