9 Screenshots

About This File

Join DiaryOfAGrowingGirl as she shows a quick weight update before heading off to answer questions she has been asked lately, as she stuffs herself with chicken, rice, fries, and halloumi and washes it down with some coke!

Watch her as she grows as she eats the whole meal!

Video Includes:

- Stuffing

- Q&A

- Weigh In

- Fat Chat

- Stories

Other Files from DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Philnye

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I couldn’t wait to buy this. She definitely was on an empty stomach but the before and after in this video is the hottest. Show off more side angles, it really pops out your curves. Hope to see more videos of you stuffing and funneling yourself. I wanna see those work pants burst when you’re eating

Link to review
snappishkebab

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A very pleasant video!

In the first minute we will see how much Diary weights! Panorama of camera is so epic:  her legs(very thick) and that part of the belly (so round) really "invade" the camera and shows how Diary have gained weight during the latest months.

By the way....that tattoo on the leg is so cool!

After that minute Diary exposes her curves after Portugal's holiday.

Belly looks so soft and so massive: it's impossibile for her to touch it and to squeeze it....and we can only admire all of it.

She plays with her chubby belly in a very classy and mild way: it's so magnetic to watch it and,at the same time,so relaxing.

Then,I love the double chin on her face: now it's a presence that shows even the transformation of the face.

About the questions, I love how Diary is so kind and outgoing to answer.

She is so interesting to listen and She is very well-humoured: nobody can be bored by her.

Especially it's not usual to hear a point of view so nice and detailed so I am grateful to her because She decides to "open her heart" to all her fans.

And....she eats!

So what are we waiting for? Watch this video!

Response from the author:

This is such a lovely review! Thank you ever so much ☺️☺️

Link to review