Ex-gym bunny skips gym for Dominos stuffing 🍕 - feeling chubby! 🥵

$9.99

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

DiaryOfAGrowingGirl feels a little out of place now at the gym, everyone is a lot smaller than her and her fat is bulging out of her clothes which is making her feel self-conscious about going. So as a growing girl does, she decides to skip the gym and order Dominos.

Come help make her feel better about skipping the gym and eating lots of pizza and greasy chicken wings instead. 

Once stuffed, she plays with her big bloated belly and ass, feeling her new soft chubby curves!

Video includes:

- Pizza Stuffing

- Fat Chat

- Belly Play

- Ass play and shaking

- Bloated

- Burping

Edited by DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

Other Files from DiaryOfAGrowingGirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Alkimia

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Must buy video! 😍😍

Love how you force yourself to eat the whole pizza, along with those chicken wings💖Not only that but you even decided to let loose your burps this time around instead of covering your mouth, which just makes this video even hotter 🤤

And then you show off your sexy body towards the end, showing off how round your belly is getting, giving us a great view of your plump ass. Loved every second of this video 🥵

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🫶🏼😍

Link to review
xTom420

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video I definitely recommend and great value for money! she’s so beautiful and demolished the dominos, also hot with the role play 🥵 some great burps you’re embracing the fat lifestyle, can’t wait to see more content and see how big you will get 😍 

Thank you so much ☺️ 

Link to review
Philnye

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This beautiful lady is so hot, let’s keep supporting. She has so much potential to be the  best on here. She actually listens to us. We gotta keep feeding her to break through some boundaries. This was an amazing video. I would recommend for everyone. I can’t wait to see those high waist pants to be tight on you. Hopefully you can’t button them up anymore. Keep marching and keep stuffing

Link to review
horg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow, she can eat, everything in the video is belly play, talking and burping. What more could you want? I'm excited to see what she'll eat in larger portions in the future

Thank you so much for your support 🤩 

Link to review