Introduction special!!!! I'm KB xoxo weight gain, belly love and intros

$3

(15 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi! Some of you know me and I wanted to give a proper introduction!!!! I am so happy to be here and hope you enjoy my very first clip!!!! 🥰

Edited by kaybee1989

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

A fantastic Video for a Fantastic Fat Girl. I don't have enought words for describe how you are sexy but i will try. Your fat and round belly is magic.....but all your body is perfect..... every new Video is incredible..... i suggest every one to buy this video..... i hope to meet you in my dreams..... a big kiss. 

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just discovered that you had a Curvage account today by seeing that someone else wrote a review for one of your videos. I just purchased this video after discovering that you had a Curvage. I was curious to know more. I had listened to several of your podcast episodes and been following you Instagram for a while. I have to say I love the camera angle in this video and love that you point at this video. I think this is a really nice brief video learning why and how you learned about the Curvage community. I love the green color on you. This video makes you belly and body look fantastic. It is great having Kenzi on Curvage and perfect place with her body positive message. 

Link to review
FtLvr171

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Stunning face and a body of which you could only dream.

Response from the author:

you're so sweet!!!!

Link to review
mgm31

This is such a sexy intro to Kenzie 🥵 and I can’t wait to see how much she has to offer 😍

thank you soooo much!!! 😍🔥🥵😘

Link to review
joebu8453

Great intro vid; can’t wait to see more!

thank you so much for enjoying!! I hope you continue to enjoy what I put out here, have an amazing day :) xoxo

Link to review
Guest twowolvesinside

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Kenzie joining this site is like a dream come true. Her presence and voice are so beautiful which makes this an amazing little intro vid... can't wait to see more 😍

yessss! I'm so glad you enjoyed 🥰 and I'm so glad that I'm here!!

Link to review
DFan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great introduction and welcome to Curvage Kenzie , short and sweet, also very hot and looking forward to the content you will be making as a part of this community, oh and greetings from Denmark.

thank you so so much 🥰

Link to review
Cakespiesfries

You are gorgeous!!!! Love your beautiful dimples rolls and cellulite❤️

there is no shortage of dimples, rolls or cellulite here 😂

Link to review
gr1

Loving the introduction, your beautiful face, and amazing body. Your belly is so big and round!

thank you 🥰 I can't wait to keep showing my big round belly!!

Link to review
jorthegreat

Great intro video! Can’t wait to see more 😍

thank you!! so excited to show you more!!

Link to review
Srala3200

Best of the best, fastest I've ever added something to my cart. You won't be disappointed.

you have seriously made my day!! I was wondering when you were going to see it, thought of you while I made it!!

Link to review
Simonthehamster

Amazing video! Her belly is so hot! So glad she is now on here! ;)

thank you for loving my big belly as much as I do 🥰

Link to review
hgee

Thanks for this video, wonderful camera presence, so adorable and could listen to her soothing voice all day. The softness is incredible and it's so exciting that we're going to get more content from this beautiful woman!

thank you so so much, I'm so excited to share more of my softness on here for you specifically!!!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Goldmund

A short intro but absolutely worth it. Beautiful body, beautiful voice. Amazing to see her here.

thank you 🥰 I cant wait to make a longer more detailed one, showing you guys in full the weight gain and my belly loving journey ❤️ 

Link to review