​πŸ₯΅β€‹ ASMR belly play! β€‹πŸ‘

$3.99

Β Β  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to show you all the sounds my belly makes when it's being played withΒ πŸ₯°Β I tap and jiggle my belly with the mic both out AND in my belly button! So you get to hear what my jiggle sounds like from inside my belly! I show just how huge my belly has gotten and how much fun it is to play with!!Β 

*due to this being experimental, I decided to price it lower to first see if you enjoy it! if you do, I will do a stuffing video with the mic in my bellyΒ button*

Edited by kenziexbrenna

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

BMW

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

As an avid ASMR lover myself, this was amazing. Your whispers were on point and putting the mic in your belly button was great. I would love to see a stuffing video ASMR in the near future.Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and let me know that you enjoyed this!! This was experimental and since it worked out, I can't wait to show you a stuffing video and will hopefully get alllllll the sounds of me expanding and digesting a ton of food!!!! 😍

Link to review