5 Screenshots

About This File

1000004880.thumb.gif.df5c6171b2b8c9f478fde7bf777b64ec.gifThis Christmas was a VERY BUSY eating season for me... Literally had five back to back nights of feasts and alcohol 🤤 

In this video I display my beautiful holiday binge belly after going to TWO dinners back to back 😳 dinnersAnd talk about how fullllll my belly has been 🤩

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

41 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Any particular request 🥰

Absolutely! The "stoutness exercise" scene and "stuck" scene are both favorites of mine! Any added details from the original scenes are always a great bonus. I think winnie the pooh is a character that lends himself so well to bbw cosplay. So whatever you might come up with will be great!

Guest poetandlover

Posted

6 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Any particular request 🥰

Yesss, exercise scene please 🥰🤓😈

14 minutes ago, Guest poetandlover said:

Yesss, exercise scene please 🥰🤓😈

Exercise scene after binge of sushi. But more than 18 pieces hahahha, clip of binge and exercise scene later. 🥵🥵 wearing a red tshirt and yellow thong or panties for example like winnie the pooh 

• Curvage Model
On 1/2/2024 at 10:48 PM, carapacej said:

Absolutely! The "stoutness exercise" scene and "stuck" scene are both favorites of mine! Any added details from the original scenes are always a great bonus. I think winnie the pooh is a character that lends himself so well to bbw cosplay. So whatever you might come up with will be great!

Ouuuu!!! Thanks for the ideas :D

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.