4 Screenshots

About This File

You come upstairs and notice your GF standing in front of the mirror, wearing a SUPER TIGHT shirt and looking at her belly with a frown on her face. Your heart skips a beat because you think she is going to complain about how fat she's gotten, but to your delight she does the opposite.

She starts talking about how she isn't looking round enough and needs to become rounder immediately. She then sends you off to buy her a HEAVY meal. When you return she delightfully scarfs it down, while you watch, until her belly is looking niiiiiiiiiiiiiice and round, just like she wanted.  All the while she is rubbing her belly, moaning in delight and breathing heavy.

Her belly became incredibly round and you are practically drooling at the sight. She then she stands and shows you the beautiful aftermath of her voracious appetite and round pursuit. 

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Lover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There are many great models on Curvage, and every one has something unique to offer. I think one of your strengths is your ability to create a believable and pleasurable role play scenario. Add to that the fact that you’re gorgeously round, and getting rounder all the time. In addition, your growth is also all over your body and your entire body is super attractive!! Your voice, your pretty face, and your great personality shine, and every time I watch one of your videos, I wish you were my girlfriend!!❤️❤️😃

Link to review
Guest Paulmills101

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a cool video, AGWLTE has exploded!

Watching her progression through the years has been glorious, her gut is the main event, complimented perfectly by her big lovely breasts. 
I love how her ass hasn’t caught up or her lower legs, making her still look relatively athletic from behind and below.

a must see 

Link to review
Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY A NEW EDITION HAS BEEN APPLIED in VIDEO, SO NOW THE "EATING" SECTION IS VERY VERY HOT, BASED ON SHOTS OF EVERY BIG BITE 🥵 🥵 🥵

For me this girl is the best and it is because of videos like this ;) 

It's a shame that what you do best makes so few videos ;) 

Unbridled gluttony, good duration, roleplay and a big full and beautiful belly at the end of the video :D 

I just hope I don't have to wait months to see something similar ;) 

Thanks for this @AGirlWhoLikesToEat 

Link to review