8 Screenshots

About This File

Lola Bunny’s impressive weight gain has all her Looney tunes friends talking. They think she’s way too fat to keep up with them on the basketball court. However, Lola is motivated to prove them wrong. Will she past the test?

In this video, watch Lola pull out her giant dimpled belly over her short shorts and apply special oil all over it to “increase wind resistance.” She jiggles it and plays with it while smiling and talking about how fat she got. She gets onto the elliptical after swinging her fat arms around and her wet glazed-donut-looking belly doesn’t stop jiggling as she attempts to get fit. She bounces all her fatness on a deflated exercise ball and attempts to do sit-ups as well. Do you think she has what it takes to be fit?

This video includes: belly jiggling, belly oiling, elliptical workout, arm workout, dirty-talk, weight gain talk, role-play, exercise ball bouncing, and failed fitness attempts.
🤣

I always love hearing your feedback and would love to know what you’d like to see next!
If you loved this video please let me know in the comments and leave me a 5-star review!

Edited by BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

Other Files from BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Euglenoid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredibly hot video! Olivia looks delightfully plump and watching her body jiggle is amazing. Her fat chat makes what would be an already great video even better. She knows how to show off her curves and cater to her feedist/FA fans. Don't know if she's actively gaining or not, but either way, this vid is a great buy! Hope to see more videos come out and "more" of her.

Response from the author:

I LOVE that you LOVE my fat chat! 😍

Link to review
Skinny_Guy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this was very hot! I LOVED that angle of you laying down on the ball from the side. Thank you for making more FA themed content, I know it's not the most common niche but you really filled it well here. Thanks for trying something new :D

That poor ball got a workout underneath me 😂💖

Link to review
Guest wesg12

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The glorious return of the gorgeous Oliviasworld95 is none too soon and none too great, if you've enjoyed her previous videos you'll surely enjoy this one as well. 

As an added benefit Olivia is standing for the majority of the video so her spectacular belly is on full display! Let's hope this is the beginning of plenty more videos from Olivia and plenty more fat adorning her frame in the time to come.

You're amazing!!!! Thank you so much for the review & I am so f(l)attered to hear you enjoyed this belly in it's full display! 😍💗

Link to review