Fat Feedee Girlfriend Stuffing Her Gut With POPEYES (1080p Quality)

$9.99

(7 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever fantasized about watching a fat redhead make love to her food? Get turned on by huge bites and greasy fried chicken? Well this is the video for you. I'm wearing this sexy bikini as I passionately stuff my face with a family sized portion of Popeyes chicken. Watch me try to finish this huge feast while I moan and chit-chat about my love for eating and being fat. My belly felt so constricted in the bikini bottoms so you know I have to eventually release it. I am very vocal in this video and I rub my belly, laugh, and burp Coca Cola burps with every gulp. 
You're going to love this one! 🥰

VIDEO IS 17:20 mins and in 1080p Quality! 💦
Please leave me a 5 star rating !!!! 

Other Files from BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

It's always a treat to see you gorge like the glorious goddess you are 😍 I can guarantee that I would not be embarrassed at all if you ate like that during a date, it would probably be really hot. It's really cool to hear that you feel comfortable here to eat what you like and quite frankly I'm here for it 😍 I reckon, if you're up for it, you could eat a cake with no utensils for your next stuffing video. I hope you have a great day 🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

@BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 This is my 1st vid of yours, you certainly have an appetite, no wonder you have such a big belly 😍. Her 🍈🍈 just want to pop out of her bikini, she makes very light work of the huge burger. Sucking chicken right off the bone and letting out some burps would love to hear more while she chugs down her drink. Can’t wait to check out more of your stuffing vids love that you called all of this a snack 🤯. Wish we had a popeyes we don’t have many in the U.K. where I live we only just got our 1st Taco Bell last week. Would definitely love to see a burger stuffing from you next I wonder how many you can eat. 🤔.

Link to review
fattony20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If I could give this 11 stars I effing would! Seriously, THIS is feedism; a drop-dead gorgeous, fat woman just stuffing her face with fatty food...unf!  Olivia just gorges from start to finish and puts a major dent in that pile of food.  If you don't enjoy this video then, I dunno, maybe this kinda stuff isn't for you.  

Link to review
lalt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this video from Olivia, she’s got a stunning personality and even more stunning body. She’s looks great spilling out of her bikini and she makes light weight of the food in her. Some really noisy eating, which I love, including some great burps. Super hot to see Olivia indulging like this and feeding those delicious curves.

Link to review
CriscoButtah

That was the hottest most amazing thing I have experienced in a while, I feel like my heart has somehow improved from having watched it. So beautiful in appearance but even more so in the richness of personality shining through and touching me in a way that eased my soul. I'm so happy to have watched that.

Link to review
pplover

As someone who has seen Olivia's content on other platforms, I was a little doubtful on whether she would be able to cater to our feedee fantasies here. Rest assured that she knows exactly what we want to see and hear in her videos. Whether its genuine or not, she really puts on a scene of gluttony and desire towards food. While she admits that her belly could use some more training on eating a higher volume of food, she eats a good amount of food and with speed/gusto. Lastly you can tell just from the previews, but she is absolutely beautiful and really radiates in the video, a total stunner. If you are a fan of fat girls stuffing their faces, then this video definitely gets the job done. 

Link to review
Brando95

Your absolutely beautiful! And i will never get bored of watching you eat and fill your beautiful belly 😍😇 i cant wait to see how big your grow with each stuffing and i cant wait to see where all the weight goes!

Link to review