7 Screenshots

About This File

It's a new year and I'm still trying to fit my big fat belly into skin tight jeans. Watch 20 full minutes of me try to wiggle and jiggle myself into 8 pairs of jeans. It was such a workout you can hear me huffing and puffing and see me sweating and needing to catch a sip of water at the mid point. My overgrown curves look so luscious in these jeans and I know you will become a dedicated SIMP to me after you watch this video. My FUPA is in full fat effect and I'm wearing the tiniest pink thong for you baby. I even loved chatting with you all about how good these jeans look on me. So come watch me jiggle and shake my juicy ass for you. You're going to love it. 

Don't forget to leave me a 5-star rating and let me know what you want to see my big fat self do next! 

Edited by BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

Other Files from BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This woman is so incredibly beautiful. Some of her content is a little on the pricey side, but that sure as hell doesn’t stop me lol! Ya get what ya pay for, and I would rather buy Nikes over Pro Wings any day. Olivia you are beautiful at any weight, and your content is great! 

Link to review