6 Screenshots

About This File

Your favourite fat & hungry redhead is back with a highly requested pizza eating video. I was so hangry before filming and could not wait to GORGE myself on a giant party size pizza that I bought all for myself. I rub my gorgeous fat belly as it increasingly gets stretched and bloated from the greasy and cheesy pizza. I attempt to chug the 2L coke bottle multiple times and unleash the loudest burps ever to make room for more pizza! This was so much fun to film and chit-chat with you about my LOVE for food and how much I love eating like a pig for you all. Hope you enjoy!! 🥰💦

Please let me a 5-star review, let me know what your favourite part was and what food you wanna see me eat next!

Other Files from BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

we82211

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You're so charming and your burps are amazing! I'm looking forward to the next video 🥰💖

Link to review
bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am loving your stuffing videos with your recent new pounds came a massive appetite and I am loving it. My favorite part was when you greedily started stuffing a slice down your throat at a fast pass that had my jaw on the floor. I really hope you have some more stuffing videos planned

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beautiful 😍 It's so sexy to see you indulge, play with your belly and be so greedy. I think maybe next video you could feast on some cake 🥰

Link to review