8 Screenshots

About This File

It is no secret that I have gained a substantial amount of weight since the last time you saw me. I have so many pairs of size 16 skinny jeans that I used to wear when I was smaller. But now that I am 320lbs and a size 20/22 US it is no doubt that my jiggly fat would bust out of these jeans. I don't know what I was thinking trying them on, AS IF my big fat luscious curves could fit into them LOL. I am very verbal in this video discussing my weight gain, my love for my belly and my annoyance at these PESKY TINY JEANS that barely fit.  I am even sweating and huffing and puffing as I jump up and down to squeeze my overgrown body into these tiny jeans. At the end there's a twist too. You're going to love watching me struggle to squeeze my huge overgrown belly and my huge natural tits bouncing up and down as I jump to fit into the jeans.

Please let me a 5-star review, let me know what type of vid you'd like to see next!

Other Files from BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shades4444

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Been following Olivia for a while both on curvage and other sites– this is hands down the best video I've seen from her, and I only made it like halfway through so I have more for later 🔥🥵

Lots of fat chat and she has come a long way in embracing gaining fetish talk and such. Her body looks as incredible as ever and her confidence and self-acceptance are sexy af. It's a steep price, but you pay for the best, and she's absolutely one of the best. Very worth it. Don't pass this one up!

Link to review
Tony Watt

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Olivia is absolutely adorable. Her personality is the star of every video--which is no small feat since she has those huge boobs and a sexy growing paunch. Speaking of which, we would love more outgrown clothes videos but also, keep those eating videos coming because I want to see more and more of that belly as it gets filled with Uber Eats. Lots of jiggling tits and belly on display and I love Olivia's double chin and plumped up arms!

I won't give it away, but it is very cute how the final try-on goes. And I have to say, despite the surprise, they are tight and might be getting tighter. There is also a lot of good talking, which is always greatly appreciated.

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first time I have ever purchased content from @BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 before on Curvage. I have usually found her content too expensive in pricing compared to videos I could purchase on iTunes. But some reason because of the price, length of the video and the preview images I got more interested in purchasing this video. Plus I wanted to support Olivia by buying one of her videos rather than just subscribing, watching or commenting on her YouTube videos.

This is a great video if you enjoy body jiggling, tight clothes. Double chins, positive fat chats. I think what stood out to me is Olivia likes how fat she looks. Or I get that impression from watching this video. She might say things like how her belly gets in the way or fat ass but honestly it is said almost as saying a positive features of her body. I have enjoyed in this video as well as on her YouTube and Instagram videos that Olivia has embraced how fat she has gotten and it is not seen as a negative thing but as an attractive feature of her body and personality.

I like that Olivia has embraced her size and that being fat is not seen as a negative feature about herself but rather a positive aspect that Olivia embraces. 

I have followed Olivia on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube for over 4 or 5 years now. I have enjoyed watching her fashion videos, College Graduation video, YouTube livestreams, and vlogs showing Canada. I have never been to Canada so seeing what it looks like outside of a flat map it always fascinating to me. Based on Olivia’s YouTube content and bits on Instagram videos I think Olivia is good at comedy and editing her content to be done really well.

I have drawn Olivia a few times before based on her YouTube fashion videos. I tried messaging on Instagram my sketches but no response back before. But Olivia must get thousands of messages all the time. I think her outfits look so pretty. They look so unique and different than I am used to typically. 

I just wanted to share at the end two sketches I have drawn of @BBW-OLIVIASWORLD95 back in 2019 & 2020. I am not sure if I got her likeness right but I found it one of the few ways I can show my appreciation for the content she post. 

1C993029-4E95-4BEF-B462-EC1D119A7992.jpeg

760A287F-C418-4ED4-9044-319D50258E71.jpeg

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Oh !!! WOW !!! This Curvage model OLIVIA,,, known as Bbw OLIVIASWORLD95 I can see her go extremely!!! Far !!! In this community, & making new videos & new content for the fans & followers too watch & too enjoy ☺️ ❤️💕,,,& also ,,,with the fans & followers  love ❤️

support☺️💕💕💕 ,,,this is my very first time purchasing one ☝️ of her videos ,,,& too me 🤔it was so !so !FAT !!! Jiggly!!! 😍💕❤️ stunning!!!  😍❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥while Bbw OLIVIA tries on those jeans,,, 👖❤️💕 & the reason why it was so stunning!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥My true honesty attraction is jeans & really! really!!!  FAT !!!  bowls of jelly bellies hanging out underneath shirts 👕 bouncy !& jiggly !& OLIVIA has the true Whole AWESOME!!!🤩  PACKAGE !!!📦 & the way she filmed it ,,,crispy clear in  high  fabulous 🥰💕❤️🌈definition ,,,you will most definitely be in OLIVIASWORLD 🥰💕❤️by watching this video 🥰💕,,,from start too finish 🥰❤️& it will also give U some really cool ideas 💡 in your head🤔❤️ for future update videos 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰    Thank you Bbw OLIVIA  for bringing this too life on curvage❤️💕💕💕💕,,,,,,  P.S. You mentioned 

what type of vid you’d like too see next ,,,,, well too me a eating 🍔🍕🍩🧁stuffing ,,vid  will really be fun & cool,,, & wearing jeans 👖❤️💕 & that Stunning ❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥FAT !!! Jiggly!!! bouncy !!! jellybelly !!!🥰💕❤️on full display  with different camera 🎥 filming angles  that would be really ! cool !!!😎🥶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review