7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey is long overdue for a burp video and she's back on a Dr. Pepper kick again so she figured it was time to give everyone an update. As her belly grows bigger, so do her burps. Watch her stand and chug soda and let out some monster burps for ya'll while also giving an update on her recent gains ANDDDD beautiful views of her new stretch marks

Big loud burps, sexy standing angles, and allllll the new gains. Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some similar videos ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

So freakin sexy!😍 Casey chugs and inflates herself full of soda so she can burp loud and proud for us, it’s really hot!😩 She can feel the weight and pressure so much that she moans and slaps her gut to ease her ever growing belly. I also loved her choice of clothing, show Kim that big girls can wear tight clothing!

An awesome and hot clip from the beautiful and wonderful Casey!❤️ Keep on bloating!

Link to review
Snowman123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow our hog has really blown up. That gut is just going to keep getting bigger and bigger I guess. And a burpy hog here too

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is looking EXTRA ROUND in this incredibly sexy clip 😍🤩 Watch her bloat her enormous gut to ridiculous proportions, even for her standards 😉

Link to review