6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, Casey and USSBBW Ivy Davenport sit down for the hottest fat chat of your life! 

Casey and Ivy chug soda and let out BIG burps while telling you allll about their experience at a buffet together. This story is SO hot and full of comments from the waitstaff and details about how much they ate shamelessly in public together. They were quite a sight to be seen CRAMMED into those tiny booths... but it was made even better by the literal conveyor belt of food rolling next to them the entire time. The girls ate and ate and ate and ate. They go on to tell you a couple other hot and horny fat stories about their adventures in bigger bodies. 

If you love big babes, big burps, and HOT fat chat and storytelling - grab this video NOW. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

OMG! Casey's joyous laugh throughout this clip is just so fun to watch and listen to! You can tell she is in her happy place hanging with Ivy. Casey's belly and double chin are bigger than ever and watching her next to a giant woman who she emulates is perfectly exciting! The two of them definitely had so much fun together stuffing their massive mouths and guts! This is the first of many more trips together to the buffets and all over Florida! This is definitely a must watch! Love you, Casey!!!! ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much always ❤️ 

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Two iconic BBW's in one amazing video... what more could you ask for?!?!?!?! I loved how much fun Casey & Ivy are having during this clip. Seeing how small Casey is compared to Ivy is a sight to see, especially considering how much bigger Casey as looked lately!! Casey gets to collaborate with one of her idols and you can tell by how she stares at Ivy's massive body that she can't wait to be the same size someday soon 😉 Another incredible clip!!! ❤️🔥

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ivy is truly an Icon in the family of adipose admiration. I'm sure the skinny Casey was inspired and aspired to her greatness. Yet now, Casey has packed on enough fat that she is welcomed to be friends. Her perfectly round belly is an open invitation to meet all the legends. The stories really are the stuff of legend. The fans who are so impressed they invite themselves to the table! And the shocked waiter - hahaha! Oh, And I gotta mention the conveyor belt. It's like all the fattening cartoons with conveyors bringing the food right to their mouths. Casey and Ivy seem to enjoy themselves telling the stories as much as they enjoyed the stuffings. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much Jack! ❤️ 

Link to review