5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Burps. Soda. Bloating. Belly play. Fat chat. Fat stories. Ass jiggles. ~14 mins

Casey has never really done burp clips before, but as she's grown so much bigger and greedier... it was almost inevitable that this hog would end up enjoying burping after a greedy stuffing. After all - she is now entirely addicted to sugary sodas. Casey sits down, panting from the set up, to drink some soda with you. She lets out big burps for 14 minutes while giggling, playing with herself, and telling you a bunch of her fat little secrets. Who would've thought such a greedy noise could come out of a girl who used to run marathons! Casey's grown into quite the slob and tells you all about how she loves to feel herself let out a burp after a big stuffing as a sign of her complete and utter GREED. She's absolutely enormous in this clip and struggles to stay comfortable with her massive gut swelling between her thighs. A MUST SEE!! This has been her most highly requested clip ever over the years and it's finally here! And if you're not into burps, there's plenty of fat chat AND Casey is so noticeably bigger than ever before. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow as someone who is into the beautiful fat women burping kink, I must say Casey did a great clip for I think is her first soda bloat burping show. Maybe it was the two liter of orange fanta or maybe it’s just because she truly an unending and ungrowing appetite but she looks so big and round huge gut. So much back flab hanging out and her swelling breasts begging to burst out of the a top that fit her maybe 6 months ago. I know she still has her reservations about burping and if she doesn’t make future clips like this I say that is totally her choice, but she was so hot throughout the duration of the clip as the pressure in her belly continued to build and her belches continue to grow bigger and deeper. I also love how she acknowledges that her belly is so big now Casey can’t even lift it up to see past it. Two times a hit this. Sexy Casey and sexy burps, you’re missing out if you watched this clip yet. 😍🔥🔥

Link to review
acdc34434

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is simply delicious!...

If you like burping, well this is a really good video, not only because of her loud and hot burps... that belly, that belly looks so bloated because of all that soda!... Oh boy!, I was so amazed, 'cuz that belly is for real, getting bigger and soooo rounder, plus... her boom shake is so hot!!

I LOVE IT @Curvage Casey 😘 

Response from the author:

Ahhh girl thank you so so so much!! This just made my night coming from one of my favorite models of all time! ❤️ 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This is the very first time I get to see Casey burping more in a video, and I couldn’t be any more happier!❤️ She just completely bloats like a balloon until finally she stands up to show her beautiful work!😍 I’m obsessed right now!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

If you spend 10 Dollars today on anything else besides the essentials then I feel sorry for you. This is the most intoxicating clip I’ve ever seen. I’ve never felt the need to fuck Casey more. She is so huge in this clip I am struggling to type after watching it. And she lets out some fuckin monster slob burps. I wish I could explain the feeling that video gave me. Best cum I’ve had in a while 

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. Just Wow. I really ought to tell you to get this clip right now. That might be the best review possible. If you are interested in Casey enough to be reading this... then this Burp & Belly video will be a must-see jack-fest for you. Get it. Gotta say. These 14 minutes of sexy fat Casey are destroying me. You will see what I mean when you find yourself constantly waking up from a post-ejaculate nap, not knowing what time or even day it is. 
Casey is so hot and has been packing on so much weight it is nigh on impossible to watch this whole video without being totally swept up and spent. On my last viewing I made my offering at just 52 seconds in. This Woman is Fat and Sexy and She knows how to display it all for you. 
Casey opens with a bold presentation of her massive belly which takes up the entire screen. It takes up your life and Casey is well aware of that. Next is a earth quaking butt jiggle worth the price of admission by itself. Take a look at her fattened up back while she's shaking her enormous ass. Fuck! Casey's BackFat is jiggling along with that ass. Aaaand Scene! Your first nut; right then and there. 
Then she proudly displays her blossoming Titties with a close-up face shot. They have plumped up so much they should get a best supporting Oscar for their performance throughout this video. Enormous. Full. Proud Fat Boobs. It is such a turn on; And Casey has got them. 
The main body of the video Casey delivers on the burping and showing off of her tremendous physique. Proudly Displaying her fat like a peacock displaying its feathers. She confesses that "burping" isn't really her thing since she is at heart a dainty little girly-girl. And I agree, I'm right there with her. But she knows what's up. She knows it is cute when it happens. She knows that a good burp relieves the pain of an overfilled belly and makes room for even more fattening foods. I can imagine a dinner with friends where Casey forgets herself and lets out a big satisfying burp. Utensils drop on plates. All eyes on Casey as she once again makes a fat spectacle of herself as a pig. Casey's head would drop with her hand over her mouth, eyes up to let out a coy "excuse me" to her bewildered friends. 
Belly pats, fat survey, her own astonishment and excitement over her shocking growth are all on display. Just get this! I'ma leave it at that. This is the best video ever. Fight me. 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Burping videos are one of my favorites.

To see your belly become so distended and full of gas stretching you to the point where you look like you’re about to burst.

This video is perfect.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Read another person's review and this damn essential you need to buy its so good hear Casey burp so loud and seeing chug is hot to me I want to give it so hard to Casey. Let's not forget the bonus we get for reviewing those are always amazing to look ugh she makes blow my load so much so buy it support our hog

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey has done it again! what a masterpiece!! lovely pretty make-up, nice colour on the nail polish :) sexiest intro and outro ever and wow! Casey's backfat and chins are just growing and growing ❤️ really sexy burps and its alot of them, She shows her huge body in many different angles and she has to accomodate her huuue gut whicj is just so so hot! this is my new number 2! ❤️ Get this one! you wont be dissapointed ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

A giant soda-blimped gut sits heavily on her pussy - this was the perfect description Casey gave of this bloating event! And this was exactly that - an EVENT! In the end, never has Casey's globe gut extended further out, never has it jiggled and wobbled like this in slo-mo! To top it all off, this was Casey's first main burping clip and they are sexy AF! Her legs are enormous and her tits are noticeably FATTER and they explode out of her bra! Her fat talk is, as always, so fucking hot as she has the most sensual voice I've ever heard and her gorgeous black hair flows down to her tits as she smacks her gut causing even more burps to emerge! Do NOT miss this clip as Casey has hit a new level of greed! No turning back! Let's get this hog to immobility and watch her lay, stuff and belch till she's 600 pounds! 🥵

Link to review
shmedly45

Get it while you can at a discounted price. The intro alone is hott enough to warrant the cost. Casey is such a beautiful babe with an ever growing body. Listening to her chug soda is unbearably sexy, and it’s not even something I was really interested in. 
Do yourselves a favor and click buy now, because you do not want to miss out on this gorgeous gal’s material!

Link to review
bones80

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

love how you are starting to embrace your burps! it adds to your opulence in my opinion. your already bloated belly getting even bigger with each gulp. it is so sexy!. here for these burps and many more!

Link to review