๐Ÿท๐ŸคญA day in public/Being a pig in public 21๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท

$8.99

ย ย  (1 review)

17 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿท๐ŸคญA day in public/Being a pig in public 21๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท

22 MINUTES, ALL IN PUBLICย ๐Ÿ’•

Accompany the huge juicy for a walk through the city while she fills her mouth with food
First we see her walking through the crowd, she went very excited to "the alfajor world cup" in search of alfajores and chocolates
She walks among people looking for samples of alfajores and chocolates, she finds some and without caring about anything or anyone, she eats some snacks ๐Ÿ˜
Then came her downfall... a stand overflowing with chocolate!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ She didn't hesitate for a second, he rushed into the crowd and started filling the bag with ALL the chocolates they had ๐Ÿ˜Œ
She talks to the saleswoman, telling her that she wants to take everything, and well, she did ๐Ÿคญ
Then tired, she sits for a while to recharge her batteries while she tries some chocolates.
Lunch time came, and of course it was a hamburger... or maybe it was much more than one ๐Ÿ”
Watch her eat in front of people, burp and stick out her huge belly...
Insasiable walks around the city eating hamburgers, she eats one after the other... after a massage in front of everyone that her feeder gives her, she is ready for another round ๐Ÿท
She ends her day having a delicious white chocolate shake ๐Ÿฅต

Don't miss this day full of fatness and fun with your favorite Argentine cow ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Remember:ย ย if you enjoyed this clip let me know, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.nย (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Narutoo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Superb video can't wait to see you in this kind of video with extra pounds.

Response from the author:

Thank you ๐Ÿ’žย  I'm very anxious too ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ป

Link to review