11 Screenshots

About This File

Week #3, Day #3 Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

Clip includes:
All Fours | Fat Chat | Jiggles | Messy Eating

Join me on Week #3, Day #3 of my fat-ulous rapid weight gain challenge!! In this video, I'm on all fours as I stuff myself with a mocha cream pie that's over 4,000 calories, along with a jug of milk to wash it all down. I breakdown the calories more in the video and go into what a fat cow I have turned into since starting this challenge...

Grab this clip now so you can witness me act like a filthy pig as I bury my face into a delicious cream pie, becoming a messy bloated slob before your eyes. Let's satisfy our cravings together! 😘🍰

follow me ~ more of me ~ chat with me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you enjoy my stuff and wanna see more, plz drop a review or toss some likes my way!
your sweet words and support mean the world and keep me going on this weight gain adventure! 

Edited by whismic

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marcumar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just recently discovered whismic. The overall quality, style and length of her videos are fantastic. In my opinion she conveys the hedonism and the weight gain experience perfectly. And she looks so fine doing it.

😍
Link to review