A Naughty Fart Fetish Treat!

$8

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
Farting in your FACE | Fat Chat | Moans | Belly Play

Get ready for some serious fartastic action with this adorable chubby girl! In this hot video, she's experiencing an epic bloating session that's driving her wild. Watch as her cute belly swells up with gas, causing her to moan and groan with delight, all while unleashing a symphony of loud and juicy farts!

As her bloated belly takes center stage, Whismic proudly shows off her gassy tummy while letting out one rip after another. Her cute face and plump curves will mesmerize you as she moans and farts, fully embracing her swollen body and the pleasure it brings her.

This video is a dream come true for anyone who loves to see a cute chubby girl in all her fart-filled glory. She literally can't stop moaning and farting and loving every second of it! It's a tantalizing and exhilarating experience that will leave you craving more!

Indulge in the ultimate fart fantasy with our bloated babe and witness her uninhibited gas-gasmic extravaganza. You won't be able to resist the sounds and sights of her unapologetic farting frenzy. Don't miss out on this unique and arousing video - grab it now and get ready for a fart-tastic adventure!

follow me ~ more of me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mrhfan2003

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely loved every second of it, your belly jiggles and booty jiggles are so hot, and the farts are incredible aswell as the moaning. I can't wait for the next one

Link to review
smthn12

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this, I enjoyed it, you looked beautiful in it, I also loved seeing that jiggly booty, overall great video and can't to see more videos from you in the future😁

Response from the author:

thank you for your feedback! i'm glad you enjoyed the video and found it appealing. i appreciate your compliments, and i'm excited to create more content in the future. 😊

Link to review