4 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Rapid Weight Gain Challenge | Fat Chat | Overeating | Burping

Week #1, Day #5 Week Long Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

In this video, watch as Whismic takes on a tasty food challenge! Her mission? To finish five chicken enchiladas before diving into a package of cookies and milk. Can she do it?

You'll see every step of the way as Whismic takes on this epic food challenge, from the very first enthusiastic bite of enchilada to the last dunk of cookie in milk, as she is severely bloated and groaning from discomfort. Watch as she battles her way through the spicy chicken, the cheesy tortillas, and the sweet, crumbly cookies, all while keeping a smile on her big fat face. 

Not only will you get to see Whismic enjoy her food, but you'll also get a glimpse into her bubbly personality and infectious smile. Whether you're a fan of mukbangs or just looking for a fun and entertaining video to watch, you won't want to miss this one. So if you're ready to see a big fat pig take on a deliciously huge food challenge AND come out victorious, hit that purchase button now!

follow me ~ chat with me ~ more of me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I discovered @whismic because she left a comment on my artwork blog on Curvage and requested that I draw her. This Mermaid drawing Is the last one worked on based upon pausing the video on Curvage about mermaids. img561.thumb.jpg.5d0952e1de222639df3360518ea91760.jpg

Saying this I like supporting Whismic's work. She is passionate about gaining and genuine about doing it. I like how honest she is in this video. She really enjoys gaining. I honestly wish more people on Curvage knew about @whismic as a model. The content I have purchased is really well made. I would recomend buying this video. 

This is crazy impressive the challenge you are doing now gaining within 7 days. I like your Green Saint Patrick's Day look in this video. I like the hat & how your hair looks with the curls.

I enjoyed hearing the story you share early on about the choker around your neck. That's crazy that you remember the weight you were when you bought the choker. I am glad that you shared that story because honestly until you brought up your choker I was not even paying any attention or noticed how tight it was around your neck. Giving that context helps us comprehend your weight gain progress thus far. You should be so proud of your weight gain story thus far. 

Your belly is looking pretty during this stuffing challenge that you have been doing for a week. 

I like the different items to look at in your room. I like the green bottle and upside down light lantern thing beside the mirror. That looks cool.

You look like you are having Star Wars blue milk with the cup you are using to dip the cookies in this video.

Recommendation for eating a softer #cookies or #brownies if they are hard. What I do with hard cookies is do a trick I learned from Krispy Kream which is microwave them for 8 to 10 seconds. I love microwaving the Panera Bread cookies for 20 seconds because they are bigger and thicker. The Panera Bread by me has a Microwave so I use it there on the cookies.

One of the most attractive parts of this video is the ending with the milk chugging towards the end of this video. plus the fact towards the end her niples start to peak out ever so slightly because the outfit is not able to contain her boobs. Plus I like the sounds @whismic makes as she is chugging the milk.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your feedback on my video!! I appreciate your kind words about my belly, hair, outfit, and room decor ❤️❤️ Also love that you noticed my nipples peaking out towards the end.. That bra is shrinking I swear 🥵

Link to review