7 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
Ripped pants Storytime | Fat Chat | Slow-mo | Bonus Snowboarding Footage

In this clip I tell you the humiliating story of how I ripped my pants while snowboarding. This was honestly one of my most humbling moments of 2023! Like these are the same snow pants I have worn for years? And there were many warning signs that I may have outgrown my gear but I ignored then all as I proceeded to hop on a chair lift and make my way down the mountain... Only to faceplant right in front of the rope tow entire, in front of all the newbies taking some of their first lessons!! 

If you'd love to learn more about my humiliating experience ripping my pants in public and to watch me jiggle my udderly massive double belly in slow motion, don't hesitant to purchase this clip! I promise you haven't seen anything like it yet  

follow me ~ chat with me~ more of me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to say I love your pink hair in this video. I actually like your regular Snow jacket in the opening of this video. @whismicYou went full all out with this video. I would recommend others purchase this video. Even though the audio is poor quality the content from a visual perspective.

I thought the clear chair in this video is a nice cool visual touch. I have never seen one of those chairs before clear. 

I love your first outfit in this video. At first I thought the pants don't look too bad. You can probably put a patch on those to work again. Then you started to sit down and it was like okay now I see what you mean when they split and ripped at the seam. 

I was curious @whismic did you really wear that little around under your winter jacket or did you just wear less under the jacket for this video? I found the second outfit you had on super appealing as well. I liked the fluorescent yellow outfit pretty and revealing. 

WooW! going into this video I was not expecting you to strip down, do a little jogging half naked in this video. I was not expecting butt shaking. I appreciated the slow motion movements of you giggling too. 

Ouch on that fall while snowboarding. That was cool looking snowboard footage from the GoPro. After the fall; nice footage of the Mountains. How long have you been snowboarding for? Was this in Colorado or somewhere else that you filmed the snow boarding. 

#Whismic you should be so proud of how your body looks. Honestly I thought you looked like a skiing athlete in this video with your poses leaning against the fens. Then when you stripped down you looked Amazing in a different way. I think it's cool that you like how you look. You can tell by all that you did playing with you body. You can also tell that you made this video as a labor of love and truly love how you look. This is not a video you necessarily did expecting money but for your own enjoyment; but hoping to get some sort of payment if possible. Thanks for the dedication to making content and gaining weight. You can tell the hard work put into making this video by putting so much footage packed in it. The way it's edited together.

I really loved the fact that you replayed yourself waddling around on the stepping stones in slow motion as an extra bonus. Thanks for suffering out in the cold with barely anything on in the cold. I was a surprised how much of a nut you were to do that this wearing so little at the middle of this video. 

I am watching this video now. I noticed the audio is not the best. Example the Birds or background car traffic sound far better than you do. I was curious why the sound is so weird. I think once I started seeing the Snowboard footage that's the point I started to catch that you were using the GoPro as your camera. GoPro's don't tend to have the best audio. 

Link to review